What ways have you secretly masturbated/orgasm?

I dont mind cumming in my underwear but i can see why some men wouldn't want to but i just love the secret naughty feeling of masturbating sometimes i do stop before i get to the no point of return but other times i just let nature takes its course,Im sure women do this aswell maybe more as they might not get that yucky eww sticky feeling? when they orgasm in their underwear.

So here is two ways i have had fun without anyone knowing:

Sitting down with my hand in my trouser pocket just slowily stroking my cock or slowly pulling back and forth my forskin.

Walking quite fast so that my jeans seam nicely rubs on my cock head,Sometimes i just have my cock poking out of my boxershorts hole other times ill be going commando,If i dont want to cum i just slow down the walking if i think i want to go for it then i speed up my walking.

personally i quite like it. I actually dont wear underwear and when im out and about i love the feeling i get when i get wet. xx

naughtywildfun90 wrote:

personally i quite like it. I actually dont wear underwear and when im out and about i love the feeling i get when i get wet. xx

Love doing that drives my OH crazy knowingg I have nothing on x

I once masterbated whilst driving in a foreign country on a quiet road, the movement of the car and my cock against the steering wheel. I was still horny after seeing my girlfriend fir the weekend.

I love the feeling of being wet and no one guessing! I just do the classic - phone on vibrate on my lap in lectures and get someone to keep phoning :).

1 Like

elliex wrote:

I love the feeling of being wet and no one guessing! I just do the classic - phone on vibrate on my lap in lectures and get someone to keep phoning :).

Hi, have you ever cum during your lectures? Just really curious. Thank you

elliex wrote:

You might like to try out the vibraexciter then..I have the male version and thats got me cumming in my underwear all because of a phonecall and no one ever knows i hope....

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2216

I also have the female one aswell and i actaully like to put that in the underwear when im wearing my girlfreinds underwear or my own kinky underwear.

My girlfreind also has one sure does get her wet ive seen the proof hehehe

ilikepussy wrote:

elliex wrote:

Hi, have you ever cum during your lectures? Just really curious. Thank you.

Yeah, I have a few times... making sure no one notices is a bit of a challenge sometimes though!

Thanks wildjezz, I'll need to give that one a try! It definitely looks fun :)

The most recent for me was having 'jingle balls' inside of me and driving down some old very bumpy country roads.

I do think women can have more fun in secret more toys can be bought for this,And the obvious us men it could get quite sticky and uncomfortable for us when we cum and could quite easily soak through and be seen if we were wearing the wrong type of trousers.

Having said all that i find it very intense when i orgasm in my underwear even more so if im out doing this,I can really feel my cock throbbing and squirting out my cum into my underwear.

KinkyFuckery wrote:

naughtywildfun90 wrote:

Love doing that drives my OH crazy knowingg I have nothing on x

i dont think it has that affect on hubby anymore as i havent worn any for 2 years. i notice him get a bit more excited if im wearing a skirt or dress and we are out and about xx

I've touched myself on nights out before. My OH won't be with me and getting tipsy makes me think, which leads to me being horny, which leads to me taking a quick break to the toilets.

Sometimes though when I'm wearing jeans, sitting down and moving just a little side to side hits the right spot because they're tight. I've never cum completely from it but I've come very close. mmm!

Hi Wildjezz,

I've cum in my boxers before and warn them out. I like knowing that i've cum and being reminded with the wetness. I fantasy would be to have someone know and reach into my jeans and boxers to feel my wet boxers etc.

I've also masterbated to orgasm whilst driving up the motorway. I just got so horny thinking about one of my colleagues, she wore the sexies high heesl. So on the way home from work that I just had to. Made a right mess of my steering wheel and suit.

One other time, when I was much younger, I went out with friends, got totally wasted, feel asleep on the sofa of the student house, woke up to find my firend leaning on my chest. I hard a hard on so I just took out my cock and starting wanking into her face. I didn't dare cum, but would have loved it. She stayed asleep throughout (she would have been very werid if she had known), but what got me hot was the idea she would just wake up and go down on me.

Matt

ive had to take a toilet break at work for a quick rub especially after chatting to naughty men on here lol

punchnjudy wrote:

ive had to take a toilet break at work for a quick rub especially after chatting to naughty men on here lol

Why is it so often the you get horny when in the office......I currently work from home so I have the internet to keep my company ;-), but in my last office, there was one young (early 20's) women who would dress so nicely and just had the really nice spark of personality that I would often have to go into the toilets to masterbate otherwise I would be frustrated all day, and not be able to get up from my desk.

I also had some old trousers were i cut out the lining of the pocket so i could access my cock and balls and play away,It was also good for the girlfreind when we were out walking she could tease me by putting her hand in my trouser pocket anyone walking past would think nothing of it.