What will you be looking forward to?

NatandTom wrote:

It might sound a little bit sad, but I'm looking forward to the next thunderstorm. I find them so calming and I could do with a bit of relaxation right about now!

That doesn't sound sad at all whatever works to help relax one's self, I usually put a cartoon dvd on before I go to bed to help me sleep ( it's better than hearing the buzzing from my tinnitus)

AnalLover wrote:

I'm looking forward to HOPEFULLY getting my car back from the garage today...😐

Hope you got your car back yesterday.

Lovinthetoys wrote:

My Birthday Soon :)

I hope you enjoy your special day when it arrives.

mysteron wrote:

Looking forward to having my back massaged as its rather stiff at the moment .

A massage is always a good thing, hope you feel better soon.

VioletWolf wrote:

Great thread! I'm looking forward to lots of things! Big one goes back to nursery tomorrow, loved having him around but we definitely need those few hours break from each other πŸ˜‚ Will be good to see where nursery take his diagnosis and how they support him in that. They do an amazing job as it is, but we all have a better direction now 😁
And it's his and his Dad's birthdays in a month, with my OH's family coming to stay the weekend, which is a rare occurrence!
And theeen...Autumn! Crunchy leaves, crisp air, beautiful colours, snuggly pjs and hot chocolate, waaaahhhhh 😍😍😍😍😍

Hope all goes well at the nursery for your son & you all enjoy the upcoming birthday's with all the family.

I don't mind autumn myself, I don't need much of an excuse on a Sunday to just throw my loungewear on & have a hot chocolate in the evening.

Hands All Over wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

It might sound a little bit sad, but I'm looking forward to the next thunderstorm. I find them so calming and I could do with a bit of relaxation right about now!

I don't think that sounds weird at all, I enjoy them too. Did you know you can find lots of nice recordings of thunderstorms on YouTube? It might be worth looking into :) I've already mentioned this in the dancing thread but I'll be taking jazz dancing lessons soon and I'm so excited ahhh!! I hope it'll be good, it would be so nice to finally have an activity that suits me!

Hope all goes well with the jazz dancing lessons.

Scotty_McP wrote:

What a great thread idea. Yay for some positivity!

I'm combining my LDR with my 40th birthday next month. This means a trip to the West coast of the US and us managing to celebrate a birthday in the same time zone for the first time. She has planned a secret surprise which I have no clue of. #feelinglucky

Have a safe journey & have a great time.

Sxleksaker wrote:

I'm really looking forward to me and my OH moving into our own apartment we bought a couple of months ago. It's currently being built and it's going to be both larger than our current rental appartment and more modern. It will also have lots of windows in different directions so my cat will have a lot of windows to sit in and he will love it (we currently only have two facing the same way).

I have pictures of how it's going to look in my phone (from a building in another town designed the same way) and whenever I feel down I look at the pictures and feel a bit better. It's my dream apartment.

This sounds amazing, I wish you both good luck with the moving in.

TheDoctor wrote:

I'm looking forward to Christmas and the Season of good will. Sorry if it's too soon to mention it but after this month there'll be one eye on it.

Also looking forward to getting our Fitted wardrobes installed later this month.πŸ˜ƒ

I love Christmastime, so I think we can get away with it lol, after all the shops start stocking up for Christmas round about this time of year, hope all goes well with the fitted wardrobes.

Terri JJ wrote:

Christmas ! I know I'm a bit early but both my daughters have moved out and have their own homes/ lives now and Christmas will be the next time we're all together as a family again ☺ x

That's what I love about Christmastime, hope you have a great time.πŸ™‚

Looking forward to seeing the Red Hot Chili Peppers in December! I got my tickets last week, I am so excited ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Thanks very much S & M Sexy Times. I certainly plan to do my best!

RubyDarling wrote:

Looking forward to seeing the Red Hot Chili Peppers in December! I got my tickets last week, I am so excited ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Hope you have a great timeπŸ™‚

Scotty_McP wrote:

Thanks very much S & M Sexy Times. I certainly plan to do my best!

You are welcome.

Looking forward to a much needed week off soon. Hoping to try out some LH purchases we haven't had the time or energy for recently xx

Great positive thread btw xxx

Looking forward to the end of the month, when we're off to Greece for a weeks break of relaxation, sun, sea, food n' drink and hot sweaty sex ![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif)

Seeing my husband tomorrow. He's had such a busy week I haven't seen him.

I'm looking forward to some new flirty knickers colours, there must be some new colours coming soon.

I'm looking forward to Uni term starting up again in a few weeks :)

Great Thread by the way!

We are looking forward to some friends coming over in a few weeks to see us. We love our new life in Spain, but the one thing we do miss is our families and good friends.