What is everyone looking forward to?

Ok I did a quick search and nothing came up so I thought that I would ask the question

What are we all looking forward to at the min, not just in the bedroom dept but in life in general?

I am really looking forward to tomorrow (but dreading it to) as tomorrow my baby is going to the childminders for his first day and I am going to have some me time, I am going to go to the gym and come home and get a shower (without having to play peep a boo round the curtain) and then sit and chill for a bit, I might even pop in town for a stroll round the shops if there is time.

I know that it doesn't sound much but sometimes its the small things that you look forward to the most.

I'm looking forward to going to two more burlesque nights in the next month (I've only just realised I've not shouted out about it on the forums!).

I'd also say I'm looking forward to the panto I'm in during Feb half term, but the reality is I'm still a bit terrified. I still don't know my lines properly yet!

I am really looking forward to the day I marry Superfurry. No date set but lots of discussions held. Hopefully be this year or early next.

I love him so much, I just can't wait to we get to do it !!!

It depends.

I'm looking forward to exams ending and my dissertation except I don't think I'll do very well so I'm not looking forward to them.

im looking forward to wensday im going up to see littlemiss1981UK , i love her so much it will be a special day :) that she will never forget

Eks - panto, wow, you have more guts than me, I could never get on stage, what part are you playing

LM1981 - Weddings are lovely, enjoy planning it, I hope you get just what you want

WandA - exams and dissertation - Nasty, my sister is a 3rd yr Chemistry Student so I know how much hard work Uni can be, I hope it all goes well for you, I am sure you will get the grades that you want if you work for it

boobaloo wrote:

Eks - panto, wow, you have more guts than me, I could never get on stage, what part are you playing

LM1981 - Weddings are lovely, enjoy planning it, I hope you get just what you want

WandA - exams and dissertation - Nasty, my sister is a 3rd yr Chemistry Student so I know how much hard work Uni can be, I hope it all goes well for you, I am sure you will get the grades that you want if you work for it

Thank you boobaloo! I'm working (not at this very moment like) just not understanding... Uh oh!

WandA wrote:

boobaloo wrote:

Thank you boobaloo! I'm working (not at this very moment like) just not understanding... Uh oh!

well hopefully it will all gel by the time you take your exams, you don't do something for 3 years and not understand it, you will be fine.

I am looking forwards (and feeling scared) about studying for the first three modules of my masters degree. It's 18 years since my degree so I've got to learn how to write dissertations etc all over again.

The things that im looking forward to is:

booking the wedding and then start planning and going shopping

paul starting his driving lessons and then we can get a car

Having our own place to live

Lady-J wrote:

The things that im looking forward to is:

booking the wedding and then start planning and going shopping

paul starting his driving lessons and then we can get a car

Having our own place to live

There are other things too but the list could just go on and on and on

In the immediate future: Dindins - a big roasty dinner is in the oven as I type and it smells gooooooooood!

Tomorrow: doing some lush IF staining and microscopy - dork day win!

Weekend: Doing something nice and relaxing with DD

Long term: Getting a dog - I'm totally obsessed with the idea!

xxKPxx

january: my first PAYCHECK!!!

february: my friend's birthday

march: TBA

april: my friend's wedding!! my nan's 90th b'day (*touch wood*)

may: TBA

june: my OH's birthday, and the awesome party i'ma planning for him <3

july: MY birthday!!

august: my OTHER friend's wedding - and the trip to norway that will involve

september: TBA

october: haloween party planning/doing

november: TBA

december: FREAKIN CHRISTMAS!!! :D

It could couldn't it! lol xxxxxx

Right now im looking forward to the OH birthday on wednesday and hoping to god his presents arrive in time, looking forward to going for my blood tests & results at the doctors so we can finally be on our way to getting pregnant and having a baby.

Oh, and really looking forward to going out with the girls on saturday for lunch

loking forward to my loan payments, getting over this lurgy cold thing i have, and getting the test i have in a week or so over with.

boobaloo wrote:

It's my seventh year of doing it and my confidence has grown so much since I started. We're doing The Old Woman Who Lived In a Shoe and I'm playing her eldest son Jack, the main character. My previous record was 106 lines when I played Ali Baba a few years back but this year I have a massive 175 lines to learn! If I'd known at the start I was going to be playing principal boy one day I'd never have believed it.

I like this thread!

I'm really looking forward to meeting my brand new nephew!

Looking forward to my son going back to school tomorrow, I need a break! Won't get much of a rest, got lots to do but don't have a sick child to look after.

Also looking forward to going to my bed tonight, I'm shattered!

Looking forward to getting rid of my 2 essays! Oh and getting to spend some more time in my room alone hopefully....