What would you be looking forward to?

Hi

I'm not sure whether another thread like this already exists, I've look but couldn't find one, so I thought I would start this one, over the next few months for me there will be a number of things I am very excited about.

I'm looking forward to some videogames coming out this year for my 3DS namely

Luigi's Mansion2 & Animal Crossing 3DS. (This is probably considered sad, lol)

I'm looking forward to having my hair coloured again nearer my birthday

Also looking forward to my birthday ( as hopefully we will have enough money to buy the nearly 60 items on my wishlist from LH)

So my question is what would you be looking forward to, it can be literally anything, just so long as you are looking forward to it.

Take care folks & have a great day

Kind regards S&M

I'm looking forward to camping weekends/bike rallies. Just love going camping with good friends, fires, beer. And bike rallies, catching up with peeps you haven't seen for months or longer, good music, comedians, no hassle and very chilled

Also seeing quite a few comedians this year inc Ross Nobel, Kevin Bridges and Rich Hall

Hi S&M

Looking forward to a few thing's over the next few month's. We have a birthday party to attend also a wedding and we've got our son due to get christened in May. Also Mr birthday in April and mine in June.. and a little get away break in June also :0) It's nice to have a little list with a few things to look forward to, i find life's a bit of a rat race atm keeping up with bills etc and everyday things it's nice to have a few thing's to look ahead too :0)

Hope that your well xx

BB Rich Hall is awesome live, saw him a couple of years ago in Perth never laughed so much.

I'm looking forward to finishing work (one more week) to start maternity leave and ultimately to meeting my wee man (hopefully sooner than his expected due date)

My trip to Aus starting in Perth, Hopefully in August the weather will be kind to my fair freckly skin

Im looking forward to going to Mull for a xtra long weekend in 5 days then my birthday and my 75 yr old mums wedding next month

I'm looking forward to my holiday in September, I'm looking forward to my birthday and I'm looking forward to moving into our own flat :D

Lucky girl this year!

Adx

Fr33b1rd wrote:

BB Rich Hall is awesome live, saw him a couple of years ago in Perth never laughed so much.

I'm looking forward to finishing work (one more week) to start maternity leave and ultimately to meeting my wee man (hopefully sooner than his expected due date)

Congratulations on such a joyous occasion, hope everything goes well for you.

Take care

Already had a few things gone this year, got the chance to see two of my favourite shows in the theatre on my home turf, whereas in the past I've had to travel great distances for them.

Looking forward to getting a bigger fish tank this year (I'm a total fish tank nerd!) and setting up a shrimp tank too. Going to an anime convention in the summer. Going to the burlesque next week. Me and the bf go every month but we missed the February one so it's been ages since the last one!

Bladebabe wrote:

I'm looking forward to camping weekends/bike rallies. Just love going camping with good friends, fires, beer. And bike rallies, catching up with peeps you haven't seen for months or longer, good music, comedians, no hassle and very chilled

Also seeing quite a few comedians this year inc Ross Nobel, Kevin Bridges and Rich Hall

This all sounds truly wonderful BB, there is nothing better than catching up with good friends.

Rachey 28 wrote:

Hi S&M

Looking forward to a few thing's over the next few month's. We have a birthday party to attend also a wedding and we've got our son due to get christened in May. Also Mr birthday in April and mine in June.. and a little get away break in June also :0) It's nice to have a little list with a few things to look forward to, i find life's a bit of a rat race atm keeping up with bills etc and everyday things it's nice to have a few thing's to look ahead too :0)

Hope that your well xx

Wow Rachey 28 you have alot going on, hope all the parties & the christening all go well, the break in June sounds lovely to, I'm hoping to go away to Oxford for a few days in the summer for a few dirty days (as we probably won't be going in the weekend)

Plain Jane wrote:

My trip to Aus starting in Perth, Hopefully in August the weather will be kind to my fair freckly skin

Hope all goes well for the trip PJ, hopefully the weather will be kind to your fair skin, my fair lady.

I am looking forwards to a weekend away in May and a long weekend in Portugal for a friend's wedding in August. After not having a weekend away from the kids since my eldest was born 16 years ago, I have 3 this year :D

margiemoo wrote:

Im looking forward to going to Mull for a xtra long weekend in 5 days then my birthday and my 75 yr old mums wedding next month

A long weekend sounds lovely MM, hope you make it a little dirty & wow your mum getting married at 75, just shows that you are never too old to find love.

Take care

Alicia D'amore wrote:

I'm looking forward to my holiday in September, I'm looking forward to my birthday and I'm looking forward to moving into our own flat :D

Lucky girl this year!

Adx

Hope you have a nice holiday in September AD, is your charming BF going with you?

Also moving in to your own place, that will be truly lovely. Bless

Hope you get some lovely gifts for your birthday.

Take care AD

Ecksvie wrote:

Already had a few things gone this year, got the chance to see two of my favourite shows in the theatre on my home turf, whereas in the past I've had to travel great distances for them.

Looking forward to getting a bigger fish tank this year (I'm a total fish tank nerd!) and setting up a shrimp tank too. Going to an anime convention in the summer. Going to the burlesque next week. Me and the bf go every month but we missed the February one so it's been ages since the last one!

You keep fish Ecksvie, I always find watching fish so good to help me relax believe or not, I've never been to a burlesque show, although I'm intrigued to know what that are like, the anime convention sounds awesome, I haven't been to collectormania for some time now, last time I went I got a few signed photo's & got them framed I love that, we have a few up the stairs, on the landing & got my lord of the rings hardback book signed by john rhys davis, andy sekis,billy boys, sala baker & Brue hopkins.

S&M sexy times wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Lucky girl this year!

Adx

Hope you have a nice holiday in September AD, is your charming BF going with you?

Take care AD

Thanks lovely :)

He's not no, we're trying to save money for the flat so only one of us can go :P. Nah I'm going with my parents and the fella doesn't like to take advantage of their good nature when it comes to paying for things and he's not that bothered about 2 weeks in a sunny place (since he avoids the sun even in Britain).

I hope you have a lovely birthday too!

Adx

Honeytongue wrote:

I am looking forwards to a weekend away in May and a long weekend in Portugal for a friend's wedding in August. After not having a weekend away from the kids since my eldest was born 16 years ago, I have 3 this year :D

Enjoy them all Honeytongue, it sounds like they are long over due & well deserved, have a nice time at your friends wedding.

Alicia D'amore wrote:

S&M sexy times wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Lucky girl this year!

Adx

Take care AD

Thanks lovely :)

He's not no, we're trying to save money for the flat so only one of us can go :P. Nah I'm going with my parents and the fella doesn't like to take advantage of their good nature when it comes to paying for things and he's not that bothered about 2 weeks in a sunny place (since he avoids the sun even in Britain).

I hope you have a lovely birthday too!

Adx

My birthday a little way off yet, not til July, but thank you kindly all the same.

Bless AD you have a real catch in WandA bless him, I have to say though I'm the same with the sun I don't go out in it much, which is weird considering I tend to just go brown, I don't go red & burn, but all the same I just get bored outside very quickly.

Hmm, well I'm looking forward to my bathroom being finished. Hopefully it will happen by the end of next week.

In the next few months there'll be a new edition to my family in the form of a baby niece.

I'm going to visit my long distance boyfriend soon for a couple of nights, and we'll be visiting a few places together and then having a Game of Thrones themed night in with his friends for his birthday. Oh and we'll be going to see The Hunger Games movie, can't wait for that.

And then when it's my birthday we're spending a few nights in a penthouse apartment, We'll have to take some toys with us! By the end of the year I might even be living with him for real.

I'll also be graduating from university this year too, but that's more of a mixture of excitement and fear :P