What will you be looking forward to?

S&M sexy times wrote:

Hands All Over wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

It might sound a little bit sad, but I'm looking forward to the next thunderstorm. I find them so calming and I could do with a bit of relaxation right about now!

I don't think that sounds weird at all, I enjoy them too. Did you know you can find lots of nice recordings of thunderstorms on YouTube? It might be worth looking into :) I've already mentioned this in the dancing thread but I'll be taking jazz dancing lessons soon and I'm so excited ahhh!! I hope it'll be good, it would be so nice to finally have an activity that suits me!

Hope all goes well with the jazz dancing lessons.

Thank you S&M sexy times! The first lesson was kind of confusing but a lot of fun so I am looking forward to the next one! I hope your home will turn out just the way you want it after remodelling :)!

I'm looking forward to celebrating our anniversary on Saturday 21 years together. 😊💜

Oh wow Leila! Congratulations in advance 😄

Thanks Sxleksaker 😊

Congratulations Leila, any special plans?

Sxlesaker loving the now avatar, I would literally kill for your body. Green with envy!

Thank you FL, that's so kind of you :) I'm sure you are as beautiful as your personality on here (which is very beautiful) :)

Sxleksaker wrote:

Thank you FL, that's so kind of you :) I'm sure you are as beautiful as your personality on here (which is very beautiful) :)

Thanks but in my case the beauty is within. My OH says inside every larger woman there is a slimmer woman trying to get out. I think it's more like 3 in my case. 😅

He has never said it but my OH doesn't like it if I manage to loose weight. He produces chocolates and larger portions, I guess he loves a good handful, which is fine with me as I have the willpower of a goldfish with dementia.

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Looking forward to a much needed week off soon. Hoping to try out some LH purchases we haven't had the time or energy for recently xx

Great positive thread btw xxx

Hope you get some well deserved rest & get to enjoy your LH purchases.

Take care

Rimmer57 wrote:

Looking forward to the end of the month, when we're off to Greece for a weeks break of relaxation, sun, sea, food n' drink and hot sweaty sex ![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif)

Enjoy your break, try not to get to greeced up (greased up) during your fun. (Sorry bad joke).

RosyCheek wrote:

Seeing my husband tomorrow. He's had such a busy week I haven't seen him.

Have a wonderful time, there's nothing like spending time with that special someone in your life.

Fun Louise wrote:

I'm looking forward to some new flirty knickers colours, there must be some new colours coming soon.

It's always nice to treat one's self to some nice new underwear.

Shadow Collector wrote:

I'm looking forward to Uni term starting up again in a few weeks :)

Hope all goes well with your studies Shadow.

Kanu Suckmeov wrote:

Great Thread by the way!

We are looking forward to some friends coming over in a few weeks to see us. We love our new life in Spain, but the one thing we do miss is our families and good friends.

Hope you have a wonderful time when your friends visit.

Thank you for the compliment regarding the thread.☺

Hands All Over wrote:

S&M sexy times wrote:

Hands All Over wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

It might sound a little bit sad, but I'm looking forward to the next thunderstorm. I find them so calming and I could do with a bit of relaxation right about now!

I don't think that sounds weird at all, I enjoy them too. Did you know you can find lots of nice recordings of thunderstorms on YouTube? It might be worth looking into :) I've already mentioned this in the dancing thread but I'll be taking jazz dancing lessons soon and I'm so excited ahhh!! I hope it'll be good, it would be so nice to finally have an activity that suits me!

Hope all goes well with the jazz dancing lessons.

Thank you S&M sexy times! The first lesson was kind of confusing but a lot of fun so I am looking forward to the next one! I hope your home will turn out just the way you want it after remodelling :)!

You're welcome.

Thank you kindly, hopefully our home will be nice when we finish.☺

LeilaK wrote:

I'm looking forward to celebrating our anniversary on Saturday 21 years together. 😊💜

Sxleksaker wrote:

Oh wow Leila! Congratulations in advance 😄

I share this sentiment also, many congratulations to both you & your significant other LeilaK, hope you both have a great time.

Thank you so much lovely's 😘

FL the babysitter is booked and we are going to our favourite restaurant. Looking forward to it as things have been really stressful lately.

Hopefully we get to try out my latest purchase
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33670
😜

This is a lovely idea for a thread 😊

I'm looking forward to picking up my new car tomorrow! My car is 15 years old, I really love it, but I'm excited to get a more modern car with more space etc 😄

I'm also looking forward to taking my baby swimming again on Monday, we had so much fun last time and it was lovely seeing him in the water (he even swam underwater!).

Leila, that sounds good to me, have fun.

Boo, this sounds much more posative, new car and swimming. I loved swimming as a child, my mother accidentally slipped on the steps of the pool dropping me into the water on my second visit as a baby, and aparantly I swam, face down, but swam.

Im a real water baby and hopefully baby boo will be too. Enjoy these times the memories you make will be preciouse.

Im looking forward to going back to work. My foot is not as painful today, and I'm able to walk round the house a bit more easily. Going to be another week or so but it seems like my foot is finally getting a bit better.

I think many football fans in and around Manchester will be focussing on the Manchester Derby tomorrow .

2 top teams with 2 top managers both currently unbeaten . Something will have to give .

Perhaps it could be a dour game and as 0 0 draw .

LeilaK wrote:

Thank you so much lovely's 😘

FL the babysitter is booked and we are going to our favourite restaurant. Looking forward to it as things have been really stressful lately.

Hopefully we get to try out my latest purchase
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33670
😜

Hope you both have a great time, I just looked at the product in the link, it looks amazing.

Take care