What will you be wearing for halloween?

Won't be dressing up this year, did have a big party last year though.

this seems to be the most appropriate place for this

pleasecan you fabulous forumites help me choose which to dress up as? I already had the fangs, make-up and nails purchased but Iā€™m having difficulty picking what costume to wear!

here goes

• Sexy zombie
  • Sexy nurse
  • Sexy vampire
  • Sexy schoolgirl
  • Sexy cop
  • Harley Quinn
  • Sexy nun
  • Sexy red devil
  • Sexy black angel
    *sexy convict
    *sexy maid

0 voters

Please can you fabulous folks help me choose as I really need to get ordering, cheers :kissing_heart::heartbeat:

Edit not sure why sexy convict and sexy maid didnā€™t edit into the poll but if you choose one of those please put it in a reply as thereā€™s no option to vote on it :+1::kissing_heart::heartbeat:

1 Like

Thereā€™s no space between the asterisk and the option text. If you copy and paste this one over the top it should fix it (and add voter avatars). It will reset the votes, but people are normally generous enough to vote again if you ask them nicely. :slightly_smiling_face: (you can use the clipboard icon on the top right of the code to copy it in one click)

[poll name=redo type=regular results=always chartType=bar public=true]
# **What should I wear for Halloween?**
* Sexy zombie
* Sexy nurse
* Sexy vampire
* Sexy schoolgirl
* Sexy cop
* Harley Quinn
* Sexy nun
* Sexy red devil
* Sexy black angel
* Sexy convict
* Sexy maid
[/poll]
2 Likes

Ooooh gotcha, cheers for being ever So helpful as per usual :+1: I did attempt to quote it but got the first post :see_no_evil:

Cā€™mon peeps please give me some more votes as Iā€™ve got 3 votes, 1 for Harley Quinn, 1 for sexy red devil and 1 for sexy vampire so i really do need your help :+1::heartbeat::kissing_heart: