What would be the biggest turn off for you ?

Feeling like the massive +1 on the hygenine comments... Body Odor, Bad breath... eek!

Also really not into back hair if there is a lot of it. Just reminds me too much of George the Animal Steel LOL

Yep, I'm a hygiene freak too - like everything and everywhere to be nice and fresh :)

And I cant do dirty, stained bed linnen. . . . .which is why I'm forever washing it !

Ink and Kink wrote:

I had a partner... who when I went down on him.... tasted like week old piss. Now I'm all for watersports. But when it's hours old. That's where we have a problem!

Lack of hygiene is honestly the worst.

Oh god that is gross. I once dated a man who had really bad smegma. We didn't last long. Ever since then I have become a bit of a clean freak with my own personal hygiene.

I agree with hygiene and smoker's breath. I also can't stand those people that smell like stale alcohol. Like they've spent the whole week drinking without cleaning their teeth or washing. I enjoy a couple of drinks, but come on, if you absolutely reek of it, that's just disgusting.

Boogaloo wrote:

Another weird one for me is lack of noise. I like for my partner to make noises when we're being intimate, even if it's just heavy breathing or quiet groans (he's pretty loud though so it's okay!). Previously I've been with people who are completely silent during sex and I hate that, it kills the mood for me. Likewise, too much dirty talk during sex puts me off. Hard to please, eh? :p

I don't think that is wierd and I agree awful to be with someone completly silent! I guess as far as dirty talk goes I just lay it out there what I don't like to be called becasue I don't consider certain terms a turn on, some dirty talk names are downright buzz kils for me.

Lovehoney - Dani wrote:

I can't think of any other physical turn-offs. But I can guarantee if you're a smug jerk to the waiter, cruel to animals, or are a huge contrarian or one-upper, my ladyboner for you is so dead.

OMG I so want to borrow your phrase "my ladyconder for you is so dead" I love that and agree 100% on your other tuns offs.

I would add a massive man bush! Which is part of general hygenine...yes, men you are hairy, but trim it up minimum a girl doesn't want dental floss.

And a serious turn off is the asshole who doesn't respect safer sex rules / condoms and acts like he is going to DIE if he has to wear one. Yeah, I get it, I like it better without too but grow up.

Bad hygiene, bad breath and bad manners.

Lovebirds_x wrote:

I don't find the smell of smoke to be a turn off at all, but hygeine...yup. Gotta be up there as the number one buggest turn off...>_<

Rather have smokey breath than unbrushed teeth, ick!

+1!!!

I am quite surprised nobody ( as far as I can see ) has mentioned anything about say stained or soiled underwear .

Don't get me wrong here and I bet 100% that everyone on here , before a night of passion will shower or bathe and change their underwear .

However if you grab your partner as they come through the door for a quickie session then the above couldn't have happened so I suppose you do take that chance and therefore would the stained underwear put you off the final act?

mysteron wrote:

I am quite surprised nobody ( as far as I can see ) has mentioned anything about say stained or soiled underwear .

Don't get me wrong here and I bet 100% that everyone on here , before a night of passion will shower or bathe and change their underwear .

However if you grab your partner as they come through the door for a quickie session then the above couldn't have happened so I suppose you do take that chance and therefore would the stained underwear put you off the final act?

God , I never even thought about that, but if I saw that sort of evidence then things would quickly go downhill for me !

I think it's safe to say everyone hates bad hygeine haha. What really turns me off is when men think that sex is only about making their dick feel good, and not about intimacy with someone you love. Sex without imtimacy is a massive turn off for me.

Getting a gob full of pubic hair

Just a thought if I was a girl I think a guy who thinks he's gods gift to women would be a real turn off and I know quite a few of them

Lack of hygiene is the absolutely worst.

But I also have difficulties with untidy dressing - and big, ugly tattoes

Biggest turn off is always bad hygiene; no excuse for it really!

Pubic hair that has never been tamed is another

Overly hairy men

Poor hygiene. ..bad breathe No1
Kinda indicates what rest of body like...urhhhhhh

Wearing socks around the house..... hate socks

nodrog wrote:

Getting a gob full of pubic hair

Just a thought if I was a girl I think a guy who thinks he's gods gift to women would be a real turn off and I know quite a few of them

+1 on this. I loved when my ex finally realised it would grow back after being clippered, I would regular do end up with pubes trapped between my teeth, horrid feeling. I trim and would expect my guy to at least trim too, I don't expect clean shaven as I know I get rashes, itchy and ingrowing hairs from a wet shave there at its not overly nice.

lots of body hair is a big turn off, as well as bad breathe (smoke,booze etc)

lim not too bothered about a little bit of sweat as I love showering afterwards as sex makes me sweaty.

Boozey breathe . Hate it with vegence. Smoke/sweat/ hair doesnt bother me. personal hygeine im funny with. Sweat ok no one can escape sweating but if you stink you can go wash it before you stick it. Animals bath streams and some stink worse then them off putti g gagging inducing.....give me hairy smoker anyday