What would Mummy say?

bigbrownblowjobeyes wrote:

Actually I agree, I am probably HUGE by your standards (size 20) and I'm as kinky as they come - far more than when I was skinny.

I KNOW no offence was meant , but I'll admit my first gut reaction on reading that post was 'ouch!' that hurt!

Yeah, same here. Was a bit harsh! Anyhow.

I've lived away from home since I was 17, so there's never been any embarrassing incidents with my parents. They know I'm sexually active and have done since I moved in with my first bf when I was 22 or so - though my Dad was a little shocked that we were sharing a room! He's since proclaimed while drunk that "If you're anything like your father, you wouldn't go too long without getting a bit", which was kind of horrifying for me, if completely accurate.

Drunk dads are great!

WandA wrote:

Drunk dads are great! External Media

Lol, I seem to be the only one that doesn't think so! But then, he's *my* Dad, so I would think that :P

hehe my dad is just as bad, if not worse. But i think it's helps that I only 'found' him last year - so although he's my dad, I've only REALLY known him as an adult - he didn't bring me up. I think that helps somewhat. I remember finding out about his cross dressing as a kid though. I'm cool with it now though.

LivingFire wrote:

I can see why it's rather unpleasant for you as it's your mother, but I have to say, us fatties have sex too... and not just bland, plain sex, but hot, sweaty, kinky sex. *wobbles back off her soap box*

Actually I agree, I am probably HUGE by your standards (size 20) and I'm as kinky as they come - far more than when I was skinny.

I KNOW no offence was meant , but I'll admit my first gut reaction on reading that post was 'ouch!' that hurt!

And tbh if 20 is huge, im collossal haha... and i cant remember the last time i had vanilla sex! Think the original post just wound me up because of the 'flab' reference... I still remember the bullying i got, and vividly remember that word being used... it is very much a pejorative term imo.

Anyway, I'm sure it wasnt intended as such, but I still reserve the right to bring it up lol

My mum dislikes my bisexuality and thinks it's just a phase or if it's not, she'd rather I didn't have girlfriends or bring them home if I do. She'd rather I be a hetero. She also hates the fact that I'm into kink and BDSM. I think she thinks I'm still a virgin but that's because I haven't told her that yet but she knows I've still "done things" and I don't think is happy about that either. She's a very strong Christian and would've rather I married a man and then had normal sex. Instead, she gets a bisexual kinky daughter. Poor Mum :-p

Heh my mum knows im bi (and would rather i wasnt, but now i have a bf i think my parents have either forgotten (intentionally!) or decided it really was a phase) but doesnt know too much re the kink. well, then again she's seen some marks that could tell tales... :S oh well lol

I'm the same with my mum! i could say anything i like to her and it wouldn't weird her out! she's even made comments about my girls boobs being hand-reared lol!

Nexas wrote:

My mom knows about the toys and that I review them LOL

Mine doesn't... but probably will soon enough.. :S lol

LivingFire wrote:

Nexas wrote:

My mom knows about the toys and that I review them LOL

Mine doesn't... but probably will soon enough.. :S lol

Oh really? same reason everyone found out about me? (and are soon to find out al over again lol)

I suspect it may be... ;) Sort of remembered afterwards (not that I especially regret it), that the Mr's family will probably see as well as my mum and friends... oh well. I'm a grown up now lol! :P

Yeah sounds like the same then lol. I did 'real people' for Ruth a while back and had some fishwife woman from the nursery screaming it across the busy road in front of my (and hers) kids.

But the next week she was saying she wants to do it herself lol x

Yeah sounds like the same then lol. I did 'real people' for Ruth a while back and had some fishwife woman from the nursery screaming it across the busy road in front of my (and hers) kids. External Media

But the next week she was saying she wants to do it herself lol x

External Media What was she screaming?! That you'd been in the feature? What a bizarre woman...

If I remember correctly:

"OI! I saw you in the mag - you test sex toys don't ya? haha I SAW you!"

Well, yes deary; that tends to happen when you are in a magazine. Oh dear.

Ohhhh dear! i just realised the other day it's probably going to be out just as i start uni too! what a way to get known haha!

Take it from me - the only ones who let on they knew seemed very interested - in a GOOD way. Sure you'll be fine. If I can survive the other mums at the school I am sure uni will be easy enough ;)

Nothing to be asamed of :)

Yeah and on the bright side it is Psychology I'm studying... so fairly sex-obsessed as far as subjects go :P

There are worse things to be known for I guess lol!

i cant actually say sex without gigglin like a lil skool girl lol so tat kinda sums up the sex subject in my family.. think my dad was suprised to say the least when i told him a was pregnant! my hubbys family are very open about the whole sex thing which is very odd - the mother in law was round last night and as she was leaving she said and i quote... "have fun and enjoy yourselfs ... ((looked at me then turns to hubby)) oh well maybe not she looks knackered just sleep tonight then" ..... what the hell???!!! did i take that in a "dirty" way?? or was she litually saying u can go n shag now im leaving, oh no maybe not ur mrs looks lik crap! lmao

My mums all go on my son! Even asking an ex if I satisfied her ( mums shouldnt drink ever!) But my dad just doesnt want to know, really freaks him out, they seam backwards to most parents

very traditional family i have, knowing the things i get u to would lead to aneursyms