What would you be looking forward to?

S&M sexy times wrote:

Fr33b1rd wrote:

BB Rich Hall is awesome live, saw him a couple of years ago in Perth never laughed so much.

I'm looking forward to finishing work (one more week) to start maternity leave and ultimately to meeting my wee man (hopefully sooner than his expected due date)

Congratulations on such a joyous occasion, hope everything goes well for you.

Take care

Thank you so much

I am looking forward to summer! Can't wait : D

AliMc wrote:

Hmm, well I'm looking forward to my bathroom being finished. Hopefully it will happen by the end of next week.

In the next few months there'll be a new edition to my family in the form of a baby niece.

I'm going to visit my long distance boyfriend soon for a couple of nights, and we'll be visiting a few places together and then having a Game of Thrones themed night in with his friends for his birthday. Oh and we'll be going to see The Hunger Games movie, can't wait for that.

And then when it's my birthday we're spending a few nights in a penthouse apartment, We'll have to take some toys with us! By the end of the year I might even be living with him for real.

I'll also be graduating from university this year too, but that's more of a mixture of excitement and fear :P

Having a bathroom finished will be nice, the game of thones night with your BF & friends sounds really lovely, it is always nice to stay in touch with friends, as for your birthday gift it sounds amazing, also fingers crossed all goes well for you with the uni studies.

S&M sexy times wrote:

AliMc wrote:

Hmm, well I'm looking forward to my bathroom being finished. Hopefully it will happen by the end of next week.

In the next few months there'll be a new edition to my family in the form of a baby niece.

I'm going to visit my long distance boyfriend soon for a couple of nights, and we'll be visiting a few places together and then having a Game of Thrones themed night in with his friends for his birthday. Oh and we'll be going to see The Hunger Games movie, can't wait for that.

And then when it's my birthday we're spending a few nights in a penthouse apartment, We'll have to take some toys with us! By the end of the year I might even be living with him for real.

I'll also be graduating from university this year too, but that's more of a mixture of excitement and fear :P

Having a bathroom finished will be nice, the game of thones night with your BF & friends sounds really lovely, it is always nice to stay in touch with friends, as for your birthday gift it sounds amazing, also fingers crossed all goes well for you with the uni studies.

Definitely, it's not easy having to wash your hair at a sink! lol

AliMc wrote:

S&M sexy times wrote:

AliMc wrote:

Definitely, it's not easy having to wash your hair at a sink! lol

I know how you feel we have done that a few times while having our new bathroom put in.

I'm not acctualy looking forward to anything, I've just realised I have nothing planned! Time to drag one of my friends on holiday to Spain I think!

moonlit_walks wrote:

I'm not acctualy looking forward to anything, I've just realised I have nothing planned! Time to drag one of my friends on holiday to Spain I think!

Moonlit your friends may even have a fun time up there sleeve for you to enjoy but, it could be anything no matter how small as the little things can always give us the greatest pleasure, they are always the things that can bring a smile to one's face or a joyous moment to ponder on.

This may seem sad, but buying a bar of chocolate is something for me to look forward to, as I don't indulge in my sweet tooth often enough.

looking forward to my daughters 1st ever school play on wednesday!! xx

The Big Gee wrote:

I am looking forward to moving into our 'new' house and getting out of renting!!

Hope this all goes well for you, best wishes S&M

sluthunny14 wrote:

This sounds adorable, hope you both have a wonderful time.

Take care& have a nice evening.

Fr33b1rd wrote:

S&M sexy times wrote:

Fr33b1rd wrote:

BB Rich Hall is awesome live, saw him a couple of years ago in Perth never laughed so much.

I'm looking forward to finishing work (one more week) to start maternity leave and ultimately to meeting my wee man (hopefully sooner than his expected due date)

Congratulations on such a joyous occasion, hope everything goes well for you.

Take care

Thank you so much

You are most welcome :)

I'm now looking forward to being 100% soon after whatever as made me ill this weekend so I can get back to helping my family whenever that need me. ( just do little bits & pieces here & there, but still it's nice to help others out when I can & if I can)

S&M sexy times wrote:

sluthunny14 wrote:

This sounds adorable, hope you both have a wonderful time.

Take care& have a nice evening.

aww thank you, im sure we will no matter what, i will be feeling very proud xx

My sleep in in the morning :) .........

Looking forward to seeing my grandaughters face tomorrow when she opens her pressies. Shes four years old. Cant wait.

Hometime - it has been a long day.

Motown concert in Liverpool tomorrow night. The Four Tops, Tavares, The Crystals and The Temptations!

looking forward to the future with my oh-soon moving into our new home and trying again after my miscarriage for our first baby!

ronnie-baby wrote:

looking forward to the future with my oh-soon moving into our new home and trying again after my miscarriage for our first baby!

Hugs for you both.

I'm looking forward to feeling better.

Also looking forward to the next fetish club night and the next rope workshop. ;-)

Dee_licious333 wrote:

Looking forward to seeing my grandaughters face tomorrow when she opens her pressies. Shes four years old. Cant wait.

I'm a bit late with catching up on these, sorry Dee, hope she & all the amily had a wonderful time, sounds delightful.