What would you do with a blindfolded, tied up man?

Need some ideas... I have some ice cubes and am thinking alternating the ice with my mouth all over him. But I don't really want to then jump straight to the main action, would like to spend longer getting him worked up, but my mind is blank! Any ideas?

Talk to him, talk him through what your doing, tell him you're touching yourself and you can't wait to have him.

Tease him by putting your pussy on his mouth, letting him touch you with his tongue and then moving away again. Do it again and again for a little longer each time.

Do the same with your breasts on his mouth, one at a time very slowly - he won't know what to expect next.

How about the opposite of your ice cubes? - dripping candle wax on his chest !!

Enjoy

Maybe try some hot oil , drip it over him , especially over his cock when it's hard ,climb over him and rub your pussy off him , let him taste your pussy aswell , play with his bum

Oh and the candle wax :)

Maybe try some hot oil , drip it over him , especially over his cock when it's hard ,climb over him and rub your pussy off him , let him taste your pussy aswell , play with his bum

Oh and the candle wax :)

Kiss, lick, carress and suck everywhere (especially the inner thights, nipples, groin, lower stomach) but don't touch his dick or balls apart from occasionally "accidentally" brushing against them.

Present you boobs and pussy to be sucked and licked and trail your erect tits along his body.

Only when he's squirming uncontrollably (and he will be) should you go to work on his cock. Then you can lick suck, tug and shag to your heart's content, but just be warned - he may not last very long!

Thanks - yes, want to get him so worked up he just can't control himself...

Have tried candle wax before and the response was yelps of pain, so clearly I am not very good at it! Warm oil might be a safer alternative...

Thanks for the ideas!

nibble his nipples

then kiss his bottom

Tease, for as long as you can manage. Light touches, hair, arms, breasts, lips... but stay completely quiet?

take his car keys and wallet

gunther wrote:

Haha!

I would experiment with temperature play (glass toys and ice cubes handy!) and tease him for as long as he can handle it. Licking, sucking biting toes, nipples, inside of thigh, perineum… you get the picture A small smack with a riding crop wouldn't go amiss Xx

gunther wrote:

Yeh - that sounds like the story of my life gunther. How did I manage to achieve such an ancient age yet never ever find a woman who wanted to please me as much as arabella clearly wants to please her man.???

Arabella - can't add anything to the wonderful suggestions already made by others, but I do hope your OH realises just how lucky he is to have you. Have a great time!

With regards to the candle wax-height is an important factor, start to drip from quite a height as the fall cools it-then move the candle lower as the heat will increase. Hey a bit of pain is fun too lol. Oh and hair tickling is always great, just stroking his lips, eyes and then working your hair down his body and lightly tickle his shaft with it, it does wonders when my OH does it for me.