What would you like to earn Oh! Points for?

think it be cool to get like 1000 OH points for when youve written your 100th review! (*whistles, she says only having 26 reviews to write before getting to her 100th*). lol

Dxx

Yea would be nice to give a recognition to the dedicated regular reviewers - 100 is a great achievement!

44 left for me! lol! Are you awarding points for reviews now?!!

x

Random point rewards for when you feel a particular member has made a very good contribution to a thread, whether it be good advice or building community spirit...

Birthdays A LH birthday pressie

Maybe you could purchase oh! points for a member through their wishlist rather than buying them a specific product. Then they would be able to spend the points as they wished (almost like a gift certificate). It also means that OA members could club together for someone's birthday rather than all sending small pressies x

Wizzie86 wrote:

Random point rewards for when you feel a particular member has made a very good contribution to a thread, whether it be good advice or building community spirit...

Birthdays External Media A LH birthday pressie

Maybe you could purchase oh! points for a member through their wishlist rather than buying them a specific product. Then they would be able to spend the points as they wished (almost like a gift certificate). It also means that OA members could club together for someone's birthday rather than all sending small pressies x

ooooh thats a fab idea wizzie! love it!

Dxx

Fab idea for a birthday treat Wizzie, perhaps a christmas or anniversary of when you joined might be good alternative too?

x

I think this would be a great way to reward members who are not using the forums but nonetheless write brilliant reviews.

Photos could work but in a way that it's not given out to every photo uploaded, otherwise there could be an influx of quantity over quality.

I would love to spend and earn Oh! Points on safer sex items, condoms especially.

Perhaps members who fulfil the wishlists of others should earn some points too.

Tigerlilies wrote:

I would love to spend and earn Oh! Points on safer sex items, condoms especially.

Perhaps members who fulfil the wishlists of others should earn some points too.

I like that idea of spreading the lurrrvveee!

Safe sex is good too.External Media

Oooooo perhaps a competition to introduce the oh! points might be good? Everyone a winner, but the win ranges from 1 point to however many you want to give out in one lump!?!

x

I'm still confused about this whole OH points thing, is there a thread about it? Summit i've missed somewhere?

Morbidia wrote:

I'm still confused about this whole OH points thing, is there a thread about it? Summit i've missed somewhere?

Which bit?

They're just like Ipoints but exclusive to LH and they can be given for more things.External Media

WandA wrote:

Morbidia wrote:

Which bit?

They're just like Ipoints but exclusive to LH and they can be given for more things.External Media

Ah right, ive been away for what seems like a decade and everythings all different, and its just confused me, lol

instead of earning ipoints (now called maximiles) you now earn directly from lovehoney with their oh points, click on your account to see how many you have, if you've earned quite a few ipoints and dont want to spend them on anything but lovehoney items you can email customer services and they will transfer the ones earned at lovehoney for you. richard has asked for any suggestions for which products to spend your ipoints on, you can browse them here....

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/your-account/loyalty/products/

hope that helps hun

x

Morbidia wrote:

WandA wrote:

Morbidia wrote:

Which bit?

Ah right, ive been away for what seems like a decade and everythings all different, and its just confused me, lol

Check when you logged in on Your Account, plenty of people got free points!

Aww wow! Thanks for that, sounds better than ipoints, esspecially as LH was the only company with anything worth having on ipoints, lol

xx

WandA wrote:

just checked, i got the 500 starter points, and ive messaged about my ipoints now.

Thanks both :)

Morbidia wrote:

WandA wrote:

just checked, i got the 500 starter points, and ive messaged about my ipoints now.

Thanks both :)

They've also been adding things to the list if you request it on one of the other threads.

Love the idea of Birthday/LH Anniversary pressies and spreading the love with wishlist bonus points!

Oooooo perhaps a competition to introduce the oh! points might be good? Everyone a winner, but the win ranges from 1 point to however many you want to give out in one lump!?!

x

how would that work with reviews on items that aren't live on the site tho hmmmm *confuzzled face*

x

How about points for recycling toys? You could either get a half price rabbit through the amnesty scheme or oh points - maybe a perentage of the purchase price. I've got loads of toys to recycle, but I've already got my rabbit - points could be another incentive.

Oooo fab idea hun! Would mean people would be encouraged to recycle more than one toy!

x