What would your dream job be?

So with it being the end of the working week (for most) I was wondering what everyone has in mind as their dream job.
Personally I would love to work with animals, either a zoo keeper or research in a rainforest somewhere. Wish I was clever enough!

I'd love to work at lovehoney lol 😂

To be paid to overland travel in a 4x4. Would love to explore the world in a land rover.

Just looking forward to retirement.

in a pretend world where i didnt have a child, i would love to be a tour photographer and follow some of my favourite bands around the country/world, a photographer friend of mine does the Hozier tours and every time i see the photos i wish it was me.

other than that i would love to have a little crafts shop selling pretty jewellery, cards, ceramics, with a studio out the back.

Moon caretaker.

To run a cattery by the sea some where 😻

Working in a zoo, either with penguins or monkeys. But i want to take my current work mates with me!

To run a cat café where ppl come in and read...coffee, cats and books.

I would love to have been a farmer
Hard work all year but appeals to me

Forensic psychologist :)

Run a kennels for unwanted dogs

Photographer (:

Geneticist :)

Own my own music venue, not too big but big enough to draw some decent acts. All sorts of music, rock, funk and jazz.

A lingerie designer. Not just sexy stuff but every day underwear as i have yet to ever find a pair of knickers that i like. They either have too narrow gussets, don't come up high enough and barely cover your bum crack, or come so high up they're practically under your boobs with no middle ground, and never have adequate waist elastic. I don't want to have to continually be pulling them up just from regular moving around, standing and sitting etc. And it's not that i'm wearing the wrong size, i've tried them in my jeans size, the size below and the size above, they are never right.

As for bras, they don't come in enough back sizes, or cup sizes as standard, and half cup size intervals should definitely be a mainstream thing.

Ideally i'd own the company of course, but that's not realistic in the slightest. I'd definitely set one up if i won the lottery or something though.

VirginAngel wrote:

As for bras, they don't come in enough back sizes, or cup sizes as standard, and half cup size intervals should definitely be a mainstream thing.

Half cup sizings were a thing Playtex did them some years a go don't think they were very popular as i haven't seen half size offerings in a very long time

Actress. Or gemologist.

A published (and successful) author 😍 aah dream on 😂

mine would be iver an illustrator (im actually doing a degree in this) or would be a designer for iver sex toys or underwear cuz i find it hard to find somethings that fit me right xxxxx