Whats been your worst item of clothing and why

I have been going through my sexy underwear and I have found some fishnet underwear, now I remember why it’s always been at the bottom of the pile, Wearing it looks nice but it’s definitely not underwear I can wear all day, it’s so uncomfortable to sit down in talk about itchy bum cheeks. It’s a shame as I really like them, I like the feel of them on my skin but sitting down is very uncomfortable.

So do you have any lingerie/underwear that’s been a bad buy?

1 Like

So many I’ve lost count! I like to have matching sets of bras and knickers so i’ll always buy the matching bottoms. I should have learnt by now that the knickers from a certain american lingerie brand are super uncomfortable. Next time I WILL buy standard nude, black or white and match them with comfortable knickers from somewhere else!

1 Like

Luckily I don’t need to have anything matching else I think I would run into that problem lol

1 Like

I bought a thong few months back and literally wore once then it’s stayed at back of my drawer! :sweat_smile:
Nothing wrong with it at all but I felt maybe it was a tad too unpractical for me to wear it as a normal day pair of pants lol

I do have some thongs and a g-string but haven’t worn them for ages. No particular reason I think I have probably gone out of the phase of wearing them.

1 Like

Think the one time I wore mine out I felt kinda naked and didn’t like the feeling of it in public but of course in the bedroom it’d be most welcome for me

A red lacy peephole teddy :see_no_evil: the hole was the only thing that didn’t peep :joy:. My body looked like Marty Feldman with patchy sunburn :joy: