What's the most sexy thing about you that other people compliment you on??

Terri JJ wrote:

Can't remember anyone ever complimenting me on anything !! 😁 Lol xx

JJ you fishing for more asset admiration.

Mostly my legs and my bum. Have also been told I have a beautiful cock 😂😊

Gentle giant wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Actually no......I'm being totally honest. I get nice comments on here and loads when I was on twitter (I'm not on there any more) but in real life.....I can't remember getting any xxx

Terri JJ wrote:

Gentle giant wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Actually no......I'm being totally honest. I get nice comments on here and loads when I was on twitter (I'm not on there any more) but in real life.....I can't remember getting any xxx

Well they are well deserved JJ.

Very much to be admired xxx

Gentle giant wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Gentle giant wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Well they are well deserved JJ.

Very much to be admired XXX

Thank you GG xx

My booty!

Didnt even realise I had one to shout about until people started commented on it lol! Anyhoo.... when the appreciation becomes more consistent... a girls gotta look 🙄

Going by your profile pic I'd say you deserve plenty of compliments for your hot legs.

SmokingHotLove wrote:

My booty!

Didnt even realise I had one to shout about until people started commented on it lol! Anyhoo.... when the appreciation becomes more consistent... a girls gotta look 🙄

I agree with Andy above. Your legs look like the more athletic type as if you work out with them quite often. A big plus in my books.

Fun Louise wrote:

If I'm honest I'm probably my own worst enemy. I don't recieve compliments generally, and untill recently (very recently, say last 6 weeks) I have hidden my shape and size behind baggy tshirts and shorts, hooded tops and shapeless clothing. I have size 10 feet so getting ladies shoes and sandals is a nightmare.

This said I have lost about 2.5 stone this year and I have begun to wear skirts and vest tops in jersey material, and I have had a few nice comments on how slim I look, (I'm about a size 16/18 now) so I'm holding onto these for now. I hope to get more as and when my confidence grows (it's currently at about knee height, which is a huge increase from absolutely zero).

I have been complimented on my honesty with my "you can ask me anything, as long as you are prepaired for a honest answer. If your not don't ask me" aproach.

I am sure you will get plenty more especially if you start wearing more clingy feminine type clothes, the very type you wouldn't have worn previously. The only problem I have found getting compliments after weightloss is if it goes beyond a compliment. It's a situation yourself may have to manage in the future as well. .

My partner particularly likes my thighs and butt, and to be honest I guess I don't "hate" those anymore because of his positive reinforcement... having him love them makes me feel like they're worth loving ? That's sad, ahaa. But yeah. It didn't make me feel great at first.
I went through the denial phase, then the hiding phase, then the feeling bad for hiding because it's depriving him phase etc etc etc. I definitely think a partner liking the bits you deem to be the worst about yourself is beneficial if it's a long term relationship. :)

Andy40 wrote:

Going by your profile pic I'd say you deserve plenty of compliments for your hot legs.

? Really? Hate my legs... bottom heavy 🤢

mysteron wrote:

SmokingHotLove wrote:

My booty!

I agree with Andy above. Your legs look like the more athletic type as if you work out with them quite often. A big plus in my books.

Weird! I have calf muscles of a male (hospital advised)... tyvm, but my legs are horrid 😷

SmokingHotLove wrote:

mysteron wrote:

SmokingHotLove wrote:

My booty!

Weird! I have calf muscles of a male (hospital advised)... tyvm, but my legs are horrid 😷

I suppose its a bit like that dating advert on tv. There are bits that you don't like about yourself that others find attractive . We all have different tastes.

mysteron wrote:

SmokingHotLove wrote:

mysteron wrote:

SmokingHotLove wrote:

My booty!

I suppose its a bit like that dating advert on tv. There are bits that you don't like about yourself that others find attractive . We all have different tastes.

Clearly! Still... lovely boost getting a compliment on something you dislike about yourself 😜

Affirmation it's not as bad as you thought ✌️

SmokingHotLove wrote:

mysteron wrote:

SmokingHotLove wrote:

mysteron wrote:

SmokingHotLove wrote:

My booty!

Clearly! Still... lovely boost getting a compliment on something you dislike about yourself 😜

Also confirms we should def be less critical of ourselves 👍

SmokingHotLove wrote:

SmokingHotLove wrote:

mysteron wrote:

SmokingHotLove wrote:

mysteron wrote:

SmokingHotLove wrote:

My booty!

Also confirms we should def be less critical of ourselves 👍

I think also our tastes can change over time. Since I started working out myself , I appreciate muscular toned bodies now. This was confirmed about 3 months ago when an average looking girl wearing a shortish black dress sat opposite from me and my Mrs. The thing that caught my gaze was the tanned well toned muscular legs . This is the only time in recent years that I couldn't keep my eyes off another woman annd its just down to the legs. I thought they looked superb.

According to some of my wife's friends I have hardly aged in 10 years.

luvved up cupple wrote:

According to some of my wife's friends I have hardly aged in 10 years.

That must be a great feeling and its one I can share. I was shocked at how old some of the guys looked when I went to a school reunion recently. The women were in much better shape.Out of 15 guys there only myself and ironically my former best friend at the school had kept our hair and looked in decent physical shape.

Terri,i suspect that in real life,people are scared to mention your obvious assets for fear of a smack in the face or appearing sexist.On here it`s done in the spirit of the site,i guess that`s why a lot of people don`t get compliments in real life,for fear of causing offence or appearing pervy!

Compliments, what are those?

"You're a very nice person" is as good as it gets.