What's the most sexy thing about you that other people compliment you on??

I get compliments on my bum, but I'm not so fussed about it myself.

I have always been a fuller lady. I have curves these got a bit bigger (😂). I have started to go on a journey of self worth again. Starting with counting the syns of a day. Well food wise anyway, if I counted other syns I wouldn't do very well lol. I am very blessed to have a E sized chest, my boobs are my asserts, I'm praying to the high heavens that if I'm counting syns they have to stay the same size. I also love my eyes they are blue and I love how they look in the sun. My partner says they say come to bed all the time 😂.

Sxleksaker wrote:

I get compliments on my bum

Having seen your picture from Nov last year I'm not surprised.

And there's another one.

collector wrote:

Sxleksaker wrote:

I get compliments on my bum

Having seen your picture from Nov last year I'm not surprised.

And there's another one.

And I'll second that

I've been called sexy bum by a few ladies over the years.

My dimples,wow I feel so imature.

My blue eyes. Ladies seem to love em

I know what u mean all joking aside as any woman with a nice pair or tits will like the attention I know I did but only to a certain point when I was a teenager I had a cracking pair until having my eldest daughter An the amount of time blokes would shout things used to drive me mental or literally stand like u say An talk to them not me x

I received a compliment from another guy about my overall looks and compared me to Richard Gere, can't se e that myself but hey ho. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Hmm. I get some compliments on my legs when I'm wearing tights as they're pretty shapely, which I don't think people expect as I'm large and have thick thighs. Get lots of comments about my eyes and hair, they're my favourite parts of me so I'm happy when people notice. But generally people in real life avoid me 😂😂

My ass, ever my friends compliment me on it haha. Every guy I've been with who's been a boob guy as well has for some reason turned into a butt guy after sqeezing my ass....think it has magical powers :P

Apparently I have a sexy smile. My OH has been telling me this for years but I haven't believed him but after giving up my job for a couple of months break I have been smiling a lot more and I have been told this by a few people recently... so I am going to get jaw ache I think.

My boobs have been the star attraction with all my partners and I love the special attention they get lol 😊

Although a previous boyfriends dad advised me I had a "cracking pair of tits" which I did not appreciate - wildly inappropriate!!!

As someone who never gets any kind of compliment about being sexy in any way, this thread fascinates me.

Do you guys and girls really get all these things said to you? I thought this kind of thing only happened in rom coms!

AmberAlert wrote:

My boobs have been the star attraction with all my partners and I love the special attention they get lol 😊

Although a previous boyfriends dad advised me I had a "cracking pair of tits" which I did not appreciate - wildly inappropriate!!!

Yeah, sorry about that.

Mr Bi J wrote:

As someone who never gets any kind of compliment about being sexy in any way, this thread fascinates me.

Do you guys and girls really get all these things said to you? I thought this kind of thing only happened in rom coms!

From my point of view it is true.My Mrs will testify .I have had more attention than when I was in 20 s .I have even been approached recently by somebody purporting to be a scout for a modelling agency.

I am still not sure what people see in me if being honest but perhaps I have that in vogue look. I have to say I am in very good shape and that I can see .

Only thing I can think I have ever been complimented on is my eyes they also change colour being hazel they change from green to Brown

Huge blue eyes, naturally big eyelashes and youthful looks. I am 32, but people would generally reverse my age if asked to guess. X

Lack of grey and full head of hair, which means I don't look my age, of course 😀 When I first went out with my Wife she said I had nice hands, nails and teeth, there you have it ! Recently been complimented on my calf muscles having just restarted running a lot again.... Well trying to when not injured !

Based on what my Wife likes best I'm surprised she has never complimented my tongue,.........

My eyes and smile i have been told.