Whats the sexiest lingerie you've ever fondled

My likes are are known I love fondling smooth and and shiny panties - ether on my OH or on myself.

One of the sexiest outfits my OH ever wore was Wet look skin tight strapped girdle with buckles. It was laced up the back and the wet loook material carried down under the crotch and was buckled tiightly in place. The outfit was devastating when she inserted a vibrator in first and then buckled up. I couldnt keep my hands off stroking her.

Anyone else with fond memories?

No one else out there with a tactile like for textiles???

i like lacy underwear to fondle

my OH's shirts i love grabbing one out of his wardrobes and pottering around the house in it...i feel so sexy but not got a clue why

My underware... on someone else :D

Shiny... I love lace, but mostly so i can put my long fingernails through it and tear it off my OH's :)

I love fishnet, love the feel and the look of it! I also love a bit of satin or silk. Lovely smooth and sexy feeling. Not a fan of lace!!

Horny GL........My underware... on someone else :D

Mmh..................nice thought Horny ;)

hehe oh yes, I have been known to swap undies lol. One of my OH';s often used to steal my panties and wears them to work too. Teasing, making me wait until he returned for me to fondle lol.

They always feel nicer when someone else is wearing them lol

Horny Glass Lover wrote:

hehe oh yes, I have been known to swap undies lol. One of my OH';s often used to steal my panties and wears them to work too. Teasing, making me wait until he returned for me to fondle lol.

It is really nice and sexier to swap!

nice eyes by the way;)

chky mnky wrote:

Horny Glass Lover wrote:

It is really nice and sexier to swap!

nice eyes by the way;)

It is babe and awww thanks :) xx

Mmh...I like the swap undies thing......your OH making you wait.....I'll bet that was fun

I love my oh in pvc, or myself in pvc for that matter I have my own catsuit which feels amazing when I have it on, but when my oh does put on some pvc, she looks amazing, I just can't help myself then. yum yum, love the shiny look & the smooth feel, simply fantastic.

Couldnt agree more S&M that sight blows my mind

pink silk Christian Dior camisole with french knickers she was like the cat that got the cream wearing them

Latex is a major thing for me so anything tight and rubber that my wife has :)

Couldnt agree more Kusanagi. Love the feeling of latex on my wife and love wearing it. I'm wearing the latex sheath briefsw in my avatar...........well worth buying if you are into this. My OH loves them ....I did a review good value and good fun

Shiny wrote:

Couldnt agree more Kusanagi. Love the feeling of latex on my wife and love wearing it. I'm wearing the latex sheath briefsw in my avatar...........well worth buying if you are into this. My OH loves them ....I did a review good value and good fun

Yeah I have a similar pair from a few years ago and they feel great. I used to buy quite a bit of latex from westward bound a few years ago before the prices went up so much so have a nice drawer of rubber outfits :) Honour are still pretty good for rubber but the mens selection is a little limited and not really all my sort of style