What's your biggest peeve about sleeping naked

I might try it. I always sleep with a bed t-shirt and boxers on. As for the toilet paper i am uncut so theres always something left behind and im not ringing it out. One sheet, pull it back and dab. Never a patch on my undies… Talking of peeing, ive just realised that i hold him with my left hand and im right handed… Am i alone guys… Has there been a thread on peeing ??

i always sleep naked and on my belly just incase anyone might break in and fancy my big ass lol x

My biggest peeve about sleeping naked is having to remember my 30yr old stepdaughter still lives with us…

1 Like

i love sleeping naked with ass up just incase anyone sneaks in to ride me lol xx

If I’m being honest. My biggest peeve is if I need to scratch my arse… I feel abit dirty that there isn’t a cloth barrier between

There. I said it!

1 Like

I always sleep naked and love it my biggest peeve is wearing something in bed

1 Like

Biggest peeve is catching my nipple bars, or my tits sticking to his back :woman_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

I seem to get more erections when sleeping naked, so I actually get a really bad nights sleep as I am so horny.

1 Like

Don’t really have a peeve. We’ve slept naked all our married life. With the current weather we’re both sleeping naked with no covers which I find very erotic.

1 Like

I agree with @Bonzo2020 , it’s hard to get a good night sleep always being horny.:smiley:

1 Like

I’ve been sleeping naked for years. Cloths are overrated, in less it’s something sexy my wife is wearing.

I sleep naked about 340 nights a year . When it is extra frigid or I am sick I will wear a tank top , can not stand any sleeves as I find as I change side to side they will wrap tightly around my upper arm . It has to be damn cold for me to wear bottoms .

2 Likes

We don’t often sleep naked but when on holiday in June we did.

Partly for comfort but mainly because we were having sex pretty much every night.

3 Likes

The near constant state of arousal​:rofl:

We always sleep naked together. Even with all the drawbacks discussed here we find it sensual to wake up naked next to each other in the mornings. Also having a morning erection pressed against your naked bum is a real turn on.

3 Likes

Agree totally with @Love_Stud_Too. We’ve always slept naked together. Just feels right, and it makes cuddles really nice and sensual.

3 Likes