What's your favourite lube?

It's gotta be KY jelly for us!

Tried pretty much all of the durex flavours but always found them to cause irritation after a while, they don't last as long either!

Always up to try others though, does anyone have any suggestions?

We always use KY. Anything without flavours/perfumed.

ID glide is a favorite of mine but their are loads to choose from!

Liquid silk is a favourite of mine for toys but not so good for oral not a good taste.

I think my favourite has to be the luxurious Pjur silicone lube. It was perfect for when I was initially trying out toys that were really quite difficult. But good ol' KY jelly isn't bad and readily available.

Flavoured lube has to be the Durex- Very Cherry flavour. Makes oral so much more yummy.

I've only used Liquid Silk and I'm quite happy with it, but I'm going to try the Tracey Cox lube next

Lelo or Sliquid. I have intolerance for parabens and glycerine, so most of lubes are a no no for me.

I've only ever used Liquid Silk lube, which is water-based and moisturises well leaving almost no sticky residue. I don't feel the need to change lubes yet because it works just perfect for me.

However if I ever get a sexual partner I would think twice about using it for oral, because it's bitter and tastes nasty. What are people's favourite flavoured lubes?

id glide is very good with arginine in it as a stimulant