what's your favourite ??

okay everyone thought it would be good if we all tell eachother what are favourite possition is :) ... and why ...

irl start ...

69 because its the best of both worlds for you and your OH

now lets see what everyone else says .. :)

Reverse cowgirl would be fave position for me, i like to be the one in control,

I like to be lying on my back with my oh straddling my face grinding into me. Either way round. Dunno if it was a name.
I find it very submissive.

i like to be bent over ( doggy ) .. whilst my partner takes me from behind ..

I would have to say doggy is my favourite - I love Mr Scorpius to take control :P xx

i agree scorpius12 ,, its great when my OH takes control and he somtimes pulls my hair but only a lttle :) xx

69 and I do not get on. Partly due to the contorting involved to ensure everything is lined up and partly because if I am giving him oral, I am too focused on giving and cannot focus on the getting, which kinda defeats the object for me. I enjoy using 69 to tease him during his blow job, but it does little for me personally in the pleasure dept.

I think one of my faves is spooning. I just love feeling his breath and hearing his noises right on my neck and ear. I also love it when he squishes me in a big bear hug during. This is definitely one I love when I want to feel all close, affectionate and loving.

For g-spot orgasm bliss, my favourite is me lying on my back with a pillow under my hips and him kneeling between my legs. I also like being able to see his facial expressions with this position.

I know his favourite is girl on top and I oblige when I can, but it is not a favourite of mine due to suffering chronic pain, especially in my hip area. So this position kills me after a while. I tend to use this position after edging him for a while in some other way.

Same, doggy for me. OH in control and he can reach round to touch my breasts. Love it :)

i love that position !! :) xx

It depends on what mood I am in. If I am wanting closeness and lots of intamacy I love missionery so there is lot of eye contact and kissing and he loves when I wrap my arms and legs arond him. If I am wanting just to be f**ked I love being bent over the bed with one knee on the bed. I love when he takes hold of my hips and controls the speed and depth.

I love to be on top. So many things you can both do with your hands... plus eye contact is always nice.

I'm with sumsub. I love my oh grinding into my face and then just hovering above my face so I can't quite reach with my tongue. Great when restrained.

Stuburns wrote:

I'm with sumsub. I love my oh grinding into my face and then just hovering above my face so I can't quite reach with my tongue. Great when restrained.

I'd love to try that

Stuburns wrote:

I also love this !!!

Missionery is also good - eye contact, kissing, plus I can play & suck her nipples. Also if a support my self on one arm then I can also rub her clitoris with my other hand.

Poppicat wrote:

I love being bent over the bed with one knee on the bed. I love when he takes hold of my hips and controls the speed and depth.

Hmmm. Well there is a plan for tonight..

Her, cowgirl - him, doggy.

I like doggy. It's comfortable and you don't have to do anything except be f*cked!

I dislike cowgirl, it's so much effort but OH seems to love it.

Nothing beats a 69 or squatting on his face :)

Being on top doesnt work for me due to my dodgey knees...always end up stiff and sore haha

so did the plan work?

Kasey wrote:

Poppicat wrote:

I love being bent over the bed with one knee on the bed. I love when he takes hold of my hips and controls the speed and depth.

Hmmm. Well there is a plan for tonight..

did the plan work?