What's your pubic hairstyle?

After years of trimming, i have decided to grow an afro down there ;) i think it could be a god look ;)

I am cleanly shaven usually with a small strip, my BF has only recently said thats what he prefers altho he did go wild when I was last fully shaven.

I prefer men to have a small fuzz of hair, it makes them look manly and gives me something to run my fingers through in foreplay. Nicely trimmed shall we say :)

I just shaved a few days ago and now i am itching like """", every time i do that i say its gonna be the last, well this time it is, gonna be a long haired pussy, pedigree of course

sexelle wrote:

I just shaved a few days ago and now i am itching like """", every time i do that i say its gonna be the last, well this time it is, gonna be a long haired pussy, pedigree of course

Ingrown hairs are a bitch too, but there is something oddly satisfying about pulling them out, although they look terrible and sometimes sting like a bitch too.

I'm getting over the itchiness the more I 'tend' lol

Well I'm growing mine back fully for the first time in 20 ish years at bf's request . Got to say I quite like it ,although the skimpy undies don't look so good. I reckon it will be fully grown in 3 months more. Then I intend to take a photo and immediately remove it all again.

Wow, thats amazing that he wants you to grow your hair! I've never come across a guy like that! The OH is really really shocked that i've asked him to grow his hair, he was always hairless before, but i like a guy with a lil neat patch ^_^

x x x

I think it is the idea that he has never seen me as nature intended. I occasionaly grow a landing strip, or triangle or close crop but now I am really going for it. I have grown it fully for so long I can't even remember the length , texture or type ( curly or straightish ) that I use to have..

1 Like

Then i think its a good thing that you get the opportunity to do this, i'd love to do that!!! But think the OH would find it disgusting x x

Mine is like Ken Dodd!

Naaaa, only kidding, I have shaven balls, and trimmed pubes.

I experimented with being totally shaven, but it looks a bit weird if you don't shave all your body hair off I found.

hows your tickling stick

sexelle wrote:

hows your tickling stick

Wouldn't you like to know Madam External Media

what a lovely day for talking sex

what a lovely day for talking sex

I heard you the first time

what?

sexelle wrote:

what?

See, sex make you deaf!

You posted it twice Sexelle. External Media

sex might make you deaf but it doesnt make you stupid, i know just finger happy x

Fingers can make a girl very happy, I have heard

frenchsirius wrote:

I think it is the idea that he has never seen me as nature intended. I occasionaly grow a landing strip, or triangle or close crop but now I am really going for it. I have grown it fully for so long I can't even remember the length , texture or type ( curly or straightish ) that I use to have..

Think.... burst sofa !!!

I just stick with nicely trimmed. I hate the all off look because I look young anyway, so it just makes me feel prepubescent and uncomfortable- I'll only do it if a certain pair of knickers or bikini bottoms demands it.