whats your safe word?

lol i never realised how funny and strange some peoples safe words were! mine is fluffy bunny lol
anyone else got some odd safe words?
Also, i am looking into doing bondage with gags and was wondering what is a good safe thing to do? lol as obviously i couldnt speak!

Hi Danni,

we are quite new to bondage and a few weeks ago, my husband tied my hands to the bed and put his penis in my mouth. I love sucking him, but on this occasion he was really in hard and at one point I got really scared, as I couldn't breathe and there was no way of telling him.

Now I just bought some handcuffs and looking forward of trying them tonight, but these are very strong and we still haven't solved the problem of how I can make him know things aren't right.

Would love from someone to hear how they tackle this.

Hello Pinkmilk welcome to O.A sorry don't know the answer to your question, but i'm sure somebody will on here...

Long story

But "Armageddon"

No lets see if anyone Know the story behind this !

I should add its one of the funnest thing I have ever heard !just a small clue

Ours is "orange", because we couldn't imagine any scenario during sex when we would shout it otherwise!

@Pinkmik, afraid I can't answer your question, as we aren't into gags, but I'm sure someone on here will. Welcome to the OA by the way - don't think we've "met" yet!

I've always just used 'red', the classic.

What about a little teeth to tell him to back off?

Hi!

Thanks for the advice!

My husband did think of the "Teeth" solution too. But I really like the OK sign solution.

Thanks Carly!!!

One more thing, Carly,

can I still change my screen name. Just put in the first thing I thought of when I joined, but really would like something a little sexier....

PinkMilk - when you've been untied, send customer care a message with your e-mail address, current username and the new username you want.

We don't make it easy for people to change names because it'd make it too hard to follow who's saying what in the forums!

Anyway, back to those safewords: watch the Bondage Tape video to the end and you'll hear The Professor is obvsiously a child of the 80s...

Yes, very funny, Richard!!! Don't have to rub it in.... :0)

Video is brilliant and I just forwarded it to my husband. And yet again another lovehoney product I want to buy! Whooo, you are gooooooood!

We don't have a safe word. I keep think we probably should, since we seem to be getting into some stuff that could require it before long, but I'm not entirely sure how to approach the subject. I suppose I could just tie him up, tell him one and be done with it lol.

crayola wrote:

We don't have a safe word. I keep think we probably should, since we seem to be getting into some stuff that could require it before long, but I'm not entirely sure how to approach the subject. I suppose I could just tie him up, tell him one and be done with it lol.

LOL! Well, that's certainly one approach CrayolaExternal Media

mine is 'oranges' - no idea why :P

Hi Satine - if you are both bound and gagged or have your mouth full have a jingly ball - a cat toy - in your hand and if you get into distress drop or shake the ball and it will jingle - this way even if your hands are behind your back or he has eyes closed enjoying the moment he can still hear the stop signal.

Of course if all else fails just bite lol How can you tell I'm normally the sadisticmosochist dominant heh heh

weve never needed a safe word as we dont play rough enough. maybe something I should think about.

We've not got one yet as we just haven't gotten around to talking about it yet either, despite him tying me up more and more.

I bet Bonnie had sooo much fun wrapping the Prof up on that video Richard! Made me laugh so hard!

Pineapple!

White flag is mine lol

ours is 'margaret thatcher' its something of a passion killer too! If that was'nt a passion killer I would be VERY worried!