whats your safe word?

smackneill wrote:

ours is 'margaret thatcher' its something of a passion killer too! If that was'nt a passion killer I would be VERY worried!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=71#videos

that reminds of that video so funny ! i hope the link works

Ours is 'ouch,' but said in that tone your mother uses to tell you off. it works so far.

Satine wrote:

Hi Danni,

we are quite new to bondage and a few weeks ago, my husband tied my hands to the bed and put his penis in my mouth. I love sucking him, but on this occasion he was really in hard and at one point I got really scared, as I couldn't breathe and there was no way of telling him.

Now I just bought some handcuffs and looking forward of trying them tonight, but these are very strong and we still haven't solved the problem of how I can make him know things aren't right.

Would love from someone to hear how they tackle this.

we use a system much like boxing/wrestling 3 strong hard taps on the bed or floor with my hand or foot means stop right now.

"Mercy". Simple and to the point

hi ours is moonlight

heavensangel wrote:

hi ours is moonlight

and a heavenly word it is too !!!

Tallboy

Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosises

:D

we don't have one yet... but we havent really got to the point in our play that we've needed one.. once we do, i think the easiest one is just going by standard traffic light rule, i.e. RED when unhappy... nice and simple.

not got one either as not needed yet but as we are trying out a bit of bondage i think i will come up with a word soon so we both know it before we start. some interesting ones here,

I like the Margret Thatcher one, yes a def Passion killer LOL, Not that i need Passion killer as we have a 6 week old baby so she is a real passion killer and some real bad timming !!

Bandaid

TB

'Get the fuck off me, fat lad' works well!

penguin !

and I use the ok symbol or 3 bangs if able,tried the cat toy thing once,kept dropping it by accident which just killed the scene lol

Mucky Duck wrote:

'Get the fuck off me, fat lad' works well!

ha ha ha Lol Mucky. Love it.

I haven't got a safe word, never needed one and don't need one at the moment. But now I am feeling left out so I'm going to get one anyway - cos I can. Going off to think about one now................................

Don't have one and don't really see the need for one. I can tell when she's not "not liking what I'm doing" and when she's not liking what I'm doing.

handbag - random i know but i'm never likely to cry that out otherwise during sex!

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, but that was becoming a mouthful, so shortened it to Su, which I most certainly will if she twists my nipples like that again!

I think I've chosen one ........................ energy saving lightbulb. No reason on this earth why that should crop up during sexytime.

Does anyone think 7 syllables is too much? Glad you decided to cut down your 14 syllables FD.

Thinking about it, we could have a competition for the longest safe word. Aw FD, you would have been in the lead but you just shortened it to Su. Bad luck FD!!

Chubb !!!!

Tallboy

Very boring, ours is just "red", we just didn't have the imagination :p

ours is simple lol enough