When did you last have sex?

This morning, no piv due to period :sob:

Itā€™s my birthday and super horny so was hoping for a birthday f*ck. Woke up at 6am, OH roll over, said happy birthday as he started rubbing my already erect nipples.

He started to squeeze them while licking and sucking on my nipples, alternating between both with a few neck kisses. At this point my nipples were so sensitive, he carried on stimulating them with his mouth for about half an hour until I finally came.

It kept me satisfied for maybe a few hours but Iā€™m horny again :sob:

Last time was at the beginning of the Christmas holiday but nothing since then as sheā€™s not happy with me as I havnt been and got my booster for covid :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

Happy birthday @FireCracker89 :slightly_smiling_face:

Its a small price to pay, Get to a walk in centre and get jabbed today. @Happilymarriedman84

2 Likes

This morning.

Pegged for the first time with my birthday dildo. A 10" long 7" girth Lifelike Lover dildo.

Even though Iā€™m using plugs wider than this itā€™s taken me a while to pluck up the courage to try this out.

We tried it out in cowgirl so that I could control the speed and depth of the penetration. It was a bit uncomfortable at first but once Iā€™d opened up a bit it felt absolutely amazing. I managed to take the whole 10".
This is definitely a keeper.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s something about those sessions weā€™re you both just wake up in the middle of the night & just go for it, I love waking my wife up & itā€™s so passionate :fire:

3 Likes

This afternoon.

Our second session today. I donā€™t know what Iā€™ve done to deserve it but Iā€™m not complaining.
We didnā€™t dress today so I was siting on the sofa with just my cage and my dressing gown on when she brought down a selection of toys. Sheā€™s a bit squeamish about urethral play so I was surprised to see a ribbed 8" urethral sound in the selection. edited by mod
Iā€™m exxxh, buzzing and very happy all at the same time.

1 Like

This morning.

Nothing for me but she let me kneel and watch as she masturbated with her wandā€¦

She sent me off to shower but she kept going with the wand till I got back. Sheā€™d lost count of her orgasms by then though.

1 Like

That bed definitely got christened last night, and it was good :drooling_face: :hot_face::exploding_head:

8 Likes

Last night. It was all about me, nipple play, neck nibbling, sat on his face for great oral to orgasm (my fave :heart_eyes:) then cowgirl until he cum :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

On Wednesday whilst playing Wii Tennis :laughing:

10 Likes

Advantage Soph!
:tennis:

2 Likes

Unfortunately itā€™s been a few months for me, hence why Iā€™ve been using my toys more :grin:

Came from oral tonight for the first time :partying_face: Though, this dildo and butt plug were part of the action as well :upside_down_face: Was going to treat him afterwards to whatever he wanted, but he just wanted to straddle me and cum on my boobs :ok_hand:

9 Likes

Sex whilst playing Wii Tennis!! Thatā€™s a first, I hope they put the controller down once you got started. @Sophie01

2 Likes

This morning after nothing for me for 6 days. Then 10 minutes later I started giving her oral and she soon changed her mind, first from behind, then she jumped on top of me and rode me.
Then she wanted me to fuck her hard from behind again with some fantasy talk I came deep inside her minutes later.
Its been a very long horny week without and I really needed that.

4 Likes

Interested to know more, how did that work? Hahaaa

2 Likes

This morning.

Our usual start to our morning sessions. I bring the tea and coffee up to bed wearing my cage chained to my nipple clamps then I kneel next to her in my submissive position with my hands on my thighs. This morning she got out the wrist-to-thigh restraints and secured my hands in position then spent an hour or so stroking and squeezing my testicles and using the wand on the outside of my cage. When I got close to coming she stopped, gave herself an orgasm with the wand, then started again.

Iā€™m wonderfully exhausted and high as a kite at the same time.

2 Likes

Two nights ago had a great session starting with each giving the other some oral then some piv before she asked me in her sexiest voice put it in my ass plz and finished with her dildoing my ass till I was about to cum when she opened her mouth and asked for me to cum there

1 Like

Last night started a bit awkward, you know those sessions where you donā€™t know where to put your arm, cramp in leg etc :sweat_smile: But lots of edging for him.

He then put me on my back and gave me some fantastic oral. Then we went through several positions until I was soaked and couldnā€™t take any more orgasms.

He then told me he wanted to cum on my pussy, which he did, stroking himself with one hand as he played with my boobs with the other. He looked totally fascinated by my body. After almost 22 years together I find it really lovely.

15 Likes