When did you last have sex?

Just had some sneaky afternoon sex on the bedroom floor. Him naked. Me with top off, jeans around my ankles and converse hi-tops still on.

I love it when he randomly comes up behind me and whispers “come upstairs with me”.

Also

Last night started with side winder-her and moved to kneeling doggy on the bed. I was so wet that I was able to then put him in my bum without extra lube.

Three times already this year, very happy :blush:

11 Likes

Sooo lucky @Mrs.John sounds lush
We are isolating from each :mask: other and gagging for a bit of fun​:tired_face: :exploding_head:

1 Like

@SexySmoggy thank you. I do feel very lucky and grateful that we are still like this after over 20 years together. Like a pair of teenagers most of the time.

I hope you get through the isolation quickly. Big cwtches x

3 Likes

@Mrs.John love it that there are couples still like that after such a long period of time, Mr & Mrs Smoggy :heart: still are too :grin::heart:
This day and age I feel like we are in the minority as so many couples relationships fade,fall apart for one reason or another I feel blessed I have such a brilliant missus :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Last night & it was AMAZING,edited by mod
It was her first time that I ever tried sliding a finger in her bum & the new year had bought something new to our play​:smiley: @Mrs.John i think you were spot on about her wanting abit of bum fun​:peach::fire:

12 Likes

Yay @FD1 that has made my day. So pleased for you both, sounds great!

I am guilty of not always being up front with Mr John about what I want so relying on him reading my body language often comes into play.

Consent is massively important to obviously.

3 Likes

I’m glad it’s made your day​:smiley:

There’s been more than enough signs from my wife over the past few months! She enjoyed it so much she wants round 2 tonight :smiley:

3 Likes

You must have been soaking :sweat_drops::open_umbrella::ok_hand:@mrs.John

1 Like

Good start to the year @FD1

1 Like

A very lucky lady 3 times in 2 days not bad going. Both of you must be very compatible and confident with your bodies and each other. Keep enjoying and never stop @Mrs.John

2 Likes

Last night :kissing_heart:

OH watched me cum using my FSOG thrusting rabbit, didn’t take me long, my other toys have kinda been dumped to one side in favour of this since it hits my gspot perfectly. When I pulled the toy out I was so wet.

For my second orgasm he got into the missionary position with long deep thrusts, his moaning and groaning in my ear made me cum again. OH usually isn’t that vocal but he was the one making all the noise last night lol

Then we finished off with a bit of oral, last orgasm wasn’t as strong but he tired me out with the first two :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

This morning.

Our usual Sunday morning shaving licking and rimming session moved to today as we were away yesterday.

It may seem a bit predictable having a weekly ‘timetabled’ session but the activities vary each time so it’s definitely not getting boring.

Last night :hot_face: :exploding_head:

Firstly, he watched me pleasure myself using my womanizer, while masturbating hubby, and then I squirted on him :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

By this time he’s rock hard, so I give him head and do his favourite. I just love hearing him moaning and groaning, with the pleasure I’m giving him.

He then gets me on my side, lubes me up and we do anal, and he gives the most intense orgasm I’ve had through anal :exploding_head: and he’s massaging my clit at the same time :drooling_face:

He then puts me in my ultimate favourite position sidewind her, hits my G-Spot perfectly and it doesn’t take him long to make me orgasm again, it was that intense I dug my nails in his side and thigh, he done a few more hard thrusts before we moved into hard press, where he just went hard and fast, giving me another orgasm just as he finished :woozy_face: :sweat_drops:

2 Likes

It’s Bank Holiday afternoon
What else are “you currently doing?”?
OK, maybe just me then
Great sensual scented oil massage with a happy ending so strong I nearly took my eye out
:grin:

3 Likes

The night before last we had midnight sex.
Midnight sex: when you are both so horney that he starts to grope you and you wake up all into it so you have sex.
We haven’t had sex in weeks because I had my wisdom teeth out and have felt miserable for the past 2.5 weeks and now I’m finally feeling better.
We had company over so we figured we’d just wait till they left but our bodies couldn’t wait any longer.
He started touching me all over and flicking my nipples. My nipples are still sore from it. Then he fingered me a bit while I rubbed my clit. Then he wanted to rub me and I orgasmed not too long after. We had a little bit of PiV. He pulled out and rubbed himself all over me. I told him to give himself a hand job and cum all over me. It was the hottest thing ever! His cum shot up into my hair and we had to change the sheets at 3 in the morning. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
It was a great session! :hot_face:

11 Likes

Last night. Dress up role play session. Me clamped and wearing ox balls cock ring/ ball stretcher and divider. OH in black patent 6 inch stiletto boots and wet look cat suit. Started with a good caning of her on me with riding crop followed by her straddling me and playing for ages with my nipples. Loads of pre cum. During this I raised the fact that I wanted to try being caged…didn’t get rejected out of hand so busy researching next purchase.

1 Like

Multiple times Last night and this morning with my amazing partner :blush:

4 Likes

Last night :woozy_face:

Deep and hard in hard press, very passionate session.

2 Likes

Night before last and then again last night.

The first involved a lot of rubbing her clit until she came hard. Then PiV whilst holding her legs up and rubbing her clit until she came again. She said she couldn’t handle another orgasm so I held her legs together and up and with a few long, hard strokes I came inside her.

The second was an okie cokie (in out in out shake it all about). Last about two minutes and was just to keep me quiet.

Now the fertility app is onto red days so we’re back on condoms (can’t wait for the all clear from the vasectomy). Let’s see what this week brings

4 Likes

Our last was in 2021. But tonight‘s looking good​:grin:

1 Like