When did you last have sex?

Last night. After covid sweeping through the family a few weeks ago (all mild), we finally felt sexy again.
I recovered faster that the wife so I was absolutely gagging for it… so that’s what she did. I was blindfolded, gagged and enslaved for the evening.

5 Likes

Morning sex is without doubt always the best! Being woken up by a very horny oh yday softly kissing my neck and moving on to oral ended up with her on top slowly riding, both orgasmed. Iv often woken her up while spooning and rubbing her clit, she can be wet before properly waking

2 Likes

He’s been away working for 10 days, so I’m one horny bitch. He’s been home less than 12 hours, but already we’ve had vaginal up against the lounge wall (with my legs around him) and anal up against the landing wall. I’ve been flashing my boobs at him all morning whilst he’s been doing calls, so I’m expecting some more when he has “lunch”.

11 Likes

You go for it girl, he better have the rest of the week off so he can sort you and Victoria out. Just caught up with the blog. I think the next one should be
"Returning home after being away for 10 days @KinkyMira

@steve19 Vicki is down south with Laura, so I’ve got him all to myself!

4 Likes

Last night we stayed in a spa hotel great day with treatments and lovely meal in the evening followed by an amazing session in the bedroom.
She wore a lace body, leather jeans and blue jacket with laboutin heels.
I could wait to get back to the room!
After kissing and foreplay for some time teasing each other I pulled her jeans off and we had oral 69 until she came.
Then some doggy style and anal fingering until we both came. :kissing:

2 Likes

In the end, we did it another twice. One more anal and one more vaginal. I’m a bit less horny now!

6 Likes

Last night. I using my womanizer, when laid down next to me. I positioned myself so I could give him head as well, couple of orgasms later we moved into the spooning position, and done anal, changing into the hard press position, where it got really intense (all clean)
Moving into PIV, staying in hard press. Deep and fast, leaving us finishing together.

4 Likes

Last night, started with us masturbating each other then some oral for me with some clit massaging. Didn’t take long for me to orgasm and then we went into missionary where he finished off inside me :blush:

7 Likes

This morning.

Went back to bed wearing a steel cock ring, my ball stretcher, a penis plug, my spiky nipple chains and my big butt plug.

She’d already decided that I was getting pegged so the butt plug was fortuitous meaning I was already stretched for the 10" x 7" dildo. It was an amazing experience. She’s very good to me.

When she’d finished with me she made herself come with her midi wand.

1 Like

Storms don’t have gender bias and Franklin c*ck blocked another promise, but finally…
…finally
…finally
after over two weeks a wonderful 90 minute full body massage with all the extras.
Kept this Bondage Boutique gem firmly locked on through the whole thing.

Didn’t see my man arrive, didn’t see the dude leave but I sure felt his presence

9 Likes

This morning.

Back to bed with my new cage (with an integral 8mm catheter) chained to my nipple clamps and my big plug inserted.
She didn’t touch me at all. She told me to make her come once with her wand then handcuffed me and made me watch while she used the wand on herself for the rest of the session.
I just knelt next to her feeling very full everywhere. Wonderful.

1 Like

This morning and all 3 holes :hot_face::sweat_drops:

3 Likes

An hour ago (the teen is having a gaming afternoon with friends).

New undies including stockings. Husband loves stockings so had a bit of a stop / start session as the visuals were getting him really excited.
Vibrating butt plug for me.
Now having a cuppa and watching MMA

10 Likes

Last night! Cock ring and prostate massager helped by the wife! Hopefully I’ll get a repeat tonight!

1 Like

The stockings would have done it for me as well, hubby has good taste. Were they hold ups or suspenders? I think suspenders just finish off things @Mrs.John

3 Likes

Suspenders, my chunky thighs object to hold ups. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Hold ups rarely do - suspenders all the way for me too

Love it! :slight_smile:

For me - morning BJ - not great though to be honest

1 Like

About 4 days ago as we’ve had a very busy few days but we should be having a good catchup tomorrow!

1 Like

Last night for the first time in FOREVER!

Met my old couple for a threesome again, oh how I missed them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes