When did you last have sex?

Last night nice oral piv anal and finished with OH deep in my ass pounding me

2 Likes

3 million and 12 years ago

3 Likes

5 posts were split to a new topic: Sites to find a sexual partner on

Thus morning.

Still in the hotel in Stuttgart.

A simple cuddle from me while she masturbated to orgasm with her wand.

4 Likes

Last nightā€™s romp started as routine ā€œbedtime sexā€ in missionary, until a few minutes in when my wife pushed me off of her, rolled me over, and climbed on top. She rode good and hard and we came together.

4 Likes

We had sex last night and it was our last time for three weeks as she is gone. We both knew it was our last night so we were into it. We cummed together and then cuddled since we will miss each other.

4 Likes

This morningā€¦

I woke up with an erection so she amused herself by using her wand on it until I was on the point of coming but Iā€™ve had my orgasm for this holiday so she wasnā€™t going to let it happen.

4 Likes

I am amazed at how often you have sex and masterbate. What a sexual appetite you and your husband have. Plus he has an awesome penis. You are both lucky to have each other. A bunch of women canā€™t take all 9 in of him and a bunch others are jealous of what you got.

Thursday night. Cuddled on the sofa together watching tv, when i started rubbing him through his pants. Ended up on my knees with him at the back of my throat before i jumped on top to finish us off.

Its a long weekend now till hes back home monday

5 Likes

It sounds like you had a great night, it great that it sounds so unplanned, cuddling on the sofa watching TV. The rest just divine @Kinky-Wife

1 Like

Last night a nice session of oral and piv and Iā€™ve been promised a good pegging session tonight but only after I have filled her ass with my cock she said itā€™s only fair which it is after all as the saying goes whatā€™s good for the goose is good for the gander and I am a firm believer in fair turn about I donā€™t expect to try something with OH if Iā€™m not willing to let her try it on me

1 Like

Planning to have our usual Sunday morning shaving licking and rimming session tonight instead as weā€™ll be away early ish in the morning.

Iā€™m not sure yet how weā€™ll manage the shaving as weā€™re currently in a hotel room in Wurzburg. Iā€™m sure weā€™ll work something out though.

2 Likes

This morning, I woke myself up having a naughty dream :smirk: and found myself masturbating him :face_with_hand_over_mouth: he just laid there enjoying it.
I then moved to performing oral on him while he played with me.
We then moved into the hard press position, where we both finished off at the same time.

6 Likes

In fact i had sex a lot earlier than planned tonight. Before we left our hotel room to eat she gave me a damned good pegging with me on my hands and knees on the bed and her standing behind me with the strap-on.

5 Likes

This morning.

Our plans went awry.

I left my/our razor in the shower in Stuttgart so the shaving session went out of the window.

We managed the licking and rimming session though.

1 Like

Early hours of this morning. I got home rather drunk and the missus was slowly nodding off. I went upstairs to initiate but said she was too tired.

It was all a illusion though as whilst I was downstairs sorting myself out she came down, pulled off her knickers and hopped on and rode me until we orgasmed.

An amazing surprise and spontaneous session.

7 Likes

It was 6am this morning. He came back to bed after walking the dogs and woke me up by pinching my nipples and pushing his hard cock between by bum cheeks. I gave him a bj whilst he held my hair then i mounted him and rode him hard before he laid me on my back and and we came together in one amazing orgasm. I so love my man :heart:

9 Likes

Sounds perfect @maz1965 a great start to the day.

Late last night in the shower and then continued into the bedroom

4 Likes

@KentCouple1990 and @maz1965 you are putting me to shame.

Mr John asked me to sit on him this morning (cowgirl) at 7am. I was too tired so made him do all the work while I was face down arse up on the bed

Maybe Id do my shift tonight :thinking: :upside_down_face:

6 Likes