When did you last have sex?

This morning…early, sleepy, loving sex. :heart:

7 Likes

I had sex yesterday, lovely and multiorgasmic.
Today I had sex with myself only, that was loving and hot too, I took a video of myself and got many orgasms, it was lovely to watch.

6 Likes

@Mrs.John .:hot_face: Mrs Iwill just bought a sweater dress…woo hoo.

4 Likes

@Iwill I hope you both enjoy it.
Autumn rocks!!

3 Likes

This morning

I took the hot drinks back up to the bedroom and she was wearing her strap-on harness with the big dildo (10"x 7"girth).
She had me on my hands and knees and I managed to take the whole thing with no preparation apart from the lube.
She started slow and deep but ended hard and fast and stopped just as I was on the point of coming.

I’m now feeling wonderfully used.

Locktober has started well.

2 Likes

@Mrs.John . It does if you wear stocking tights :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

This morning got home from work early so I crept upstairs and slid in the bed between OH legs and started to give her oral probably the nicest way to be woken up

5 Likes

3 times today :smirk:

Our usual wake up session, quickly followed by another.
Getting the place to ourselves, he throws me down on to the bed, takes off my leggings. Inserts himself in my mouth, while he plays with me, I do his favourite. We then both finish together in hard press :yum:

4 Likes

A week ago in a hotel after a good friends wedding.
Nothing crazy.
Bit of kissing, fondling, missionary, face sitting, her on top, couple orgasm’s, just good fun :+1:

3 Likes

This morning.

Our usual Sunday morning shaving licking and rimming session.

Normally my wife likes to orgasm once while I’m giving her oral, once with a wand or bullet and finally while I’m rimming her.

This morning she must have been in a very different mood. She orgasmed through oral as usual but when I was using the wand on her clitoris instead of shouting “Stop, stop!” as she usually does when she comes she said “Just keep it there” and rolled on through three more orgasms before she’d had enough. Her fifth orgasm, while I was rimming her as she sat on my face, was quite spectacular too.

A good morning so far.

5 Likes

Couple of weeks back.

3 Likes

Just after 6 this morning, plenty of foreplay, including my favourite at the moment - nipple sucking and biting :woozy_face:
Then followed by hard press and finishing deep :yum:

3 Likes

Today, just 2 hours ago! We were in a spa… i love those. This was third time we were very naughty in the spa (its for adults only!).

When first time I ever was there with him, we were so horny after kissing and cuddling many hours, that he succeed to come inside me. And cum very fast.

Now it happened third time, but this time I cum too in quick intercourse. So naughty and hot! I think nobody noticed, but cant be sure. We were as quiet as possible and tried to look like only kissing and hugging. But its really exciting, cause there are lot of people and videocameras, and its not supposed to have sex there. But well, have not seen any rules of that - so what is not clearly forbidden might be allowed :smiley: Maybe if some day we get caught, they put an info that no fucking in the spa!

Also, I got many orgasms before the intercourse. He stroked my neck (my sweet spot) and stroked also secretly my clit under water. I got some so powerful orgasms I had to bite my teeth not to scream aloud. I shaked a lot but he hold me tight so it was not so visible for others. And bubbles in the bubble bath helped also to hide myself.

4 Likes

Yesterday afternoon , lovely long session that started in the hot tub . He got me in one of the LH fierce black all in ones and black shiny heeled boots THEN in to LH bondage boutique plush sex position restraint with cuffs thought it couldnt get much better but he disappeared for a minute and came back wearing the LH fisting glove . After much gspot rubbing i was squirting again and again and again (he loves it as much as i do) then finished off with a nice touchy love making session :slightly_smiling_face: still tingling this morning .
Happy monday everyone

9 Likes

That sounds such a great session. Sets you up for the forthcoming week. @Lovingsex

1 Like

We had a dirty weekend away in a lovely hotel
I was wined, dined and yes 69’d
I dressed up in all the lingerie , stockings suspenders the lot I felt so sexy and OH loved it
We spend must of our time in bed all we also filmed ourselves in all sorts of positions
Don’t thing I’ve ever cum so much

11 Likes

Twice yesterday morning :hot_face::yum:

1 Like

Sounds like a great weekend, you also sound great in all the lingerie etc. @Hornywife1

2 Likes

Yesterday morning. Showered together then moved to the bed. Needed another shower afterwards. :grin:

3 Likes

I just had some sexual dream this morning. And I woke up so that my partner touched me gently. So it happened that i orgasmed immediately! Such a lovely way to wake up! Unfortunately we could not have sex because of work day. But maybe in the evening we continue

4 Likes