When did you last have sex?

@steve19

We had a lovely weekend, very much needed as OH is away a lot on business normally
He really treated me the weekend in more than one way
I’m generally a horny person but wearing lingerie for my OH really turns me on as much as him

5 Likes

A few days ago sex, yesterday evening my wife gave me a nice BJ as she was too tired for sex. She should have the energy for it later on :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Lunchtime .

She csme downstairs wearing her harness briefs with the 8" Lifelike Lover dildo fitted. She fuxxed my mouth first then my ass and finally (after the clean up) my mouth again .

2 Likes

3x so far today. Last time was about an hour ago, with my GF…and I’m already thinking about it again.

4 Likes

Sat night

2 Likes

Hopefully soon. If Mr John switches the UFC off and gets his arse to bed in the next 10 minutes!

6 Likes

Wow… that was a serious session. You guys seem to be on exactly the same page .

1 Like

@Mrs.John . :joy: Id like to think Mr John prefers wrestling with you…tell him you will choke him out if he doesnt bin the UFC…!!

1 Like

@Hornywife1 . That sounds like my idea of heaven. Im sure you looked amazing. You OH obviously appreciated it.

1 Like

I am VERY lucky :grin: after 30 years we are still ripping each others clothes off (normally to put something sexy on) and on the same page for sure

10 Likes

Oh dear UFC is very addictive, but I’m sure he’s more addicted to you​:smiley:

3 Likes

@Mrs.John

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hopefully you stomped about a bit…and he came running. And you managed a bit of wrestling too…

4 Likes

@FD1 @CurvyJilly @Iwill you are all appreciated.
I sent a one word text “Bed!” and it worked, he did a manic tidy around, locked up and headed to bed.

He more than made up for his tardiness.
Missionary, cowgirl (with assistance), sidewinder, doggy. When I couldn’t take anymore me masterbated over me while I played with my boobs for his enjoyment.

13 Likes

Sunday was the last time it went all the way. Then just playing around the last few nights. Waiting on our order to turn up with new goodies to try out :yum:

3 Likes

@Mrs.John . I think UFC will be the last thing on his mind after that session.:clap::clap:.
Keep the choking out threat for the future , incase required. :joy:

2 Likes

You always seem to have a great session @Mrs.John you know what you want and how to get it, good for you. :smiley:

3 Likes

What a hospitable wife you are @Mrs.John we :clap::clap: you.

4 Likes

Saturday night OH had been to our friend jens house for some drinks and asked if it got a bit raunchy and she was feeling it was she allowed to fuck her I said of course you can well she came home and told me what had happened and that jens work colleague (this is the trans woman ) was there aswell and she had asked if I had changed my mind about letting her fuck me she said she would ask me

3 Likes

Ooh sounds exciting. :unicorn:

1 Like

Needless to say sex on Saturday was unreal and very passionate

2 Likes