When did you last have sex?

Last night started talking about fantasies and ended with oral and fingers moved to missionary then OH decided that SHE was going to in her words “peg the shit out of my ass “ needless to say no shit involved and ended with her swallowing my cum.so she must have been horny as fuck I went to sleep got woke up about 0030 to OH masturbating

6 Likes

This morning .

She had me kneeling by her on the bed with a choke chain connected to my cock cage and nipple chains. She cuffed my hands behind my back and blindfolded me then spent the best part of an hour just lightly touching my genitals and nipples and driving me crazy.
At one point she use her wand to orgasm and all i could do was listen to the sounds she made.
She briefly used the wand on my nipples and my cage but only enough to get me hard in my cage then she stopped and went back to barely touching me again. Just enough to keep me hard and shaking.
I’m exhausted now.

9 Likes

Last night and twice today :yum::hot_face::exploding_head:

4 Likes

A surprise morning fumble turned into a 69 race against time. Been a while since we’ve done that!

6 Likes

Last night while listening to our favourite cuckold story. Licked Mrs Spice to orgasm, she was turned on from the story, then entered I. The missionary position until cumming hard inside her. Still haven’t finished the story.

5 Likes

This morning.

I thought I would give her some entertainment so I put on a steel cock ring, a small penis plug and some tweezer nipple clamps and knelt beside her to use my stroker. It’s an Arcwave Voy which has 7 adjustable tightness settings.

I used Alexa to time myself for 5 minutes on each setting all the way up and back down again so I was masturbating for 65 minutes without being allowed to come.

She was watching and drinking her coffee but then started tweaking my nipples and using her wand to orgasm. She knows that watching her come tips me over the edge. I managed to hold on though so currently she’s completely wiped out and I’m still high as a kite

5 Likes

This morning I was woken up by OH with her mouth and hand wrapped around my cock edited by mod

4 Likes

Last weekend.

I woke up to find with my wife’s hand round my cock. She made it very clear I was not leaving the bed until I’d cum inside her, and wow, I certainly did!

4 Likes

3 times this morning and very demanding and masterful :hot_face::yum::drooling_face::exploding_head:

5 Likes

Last night! And I’ll say this: this forum has really given me the motivation to bring up and/or do the things I have been hesitant about. Came inside her and went straight down on her after without hesitation, which I just mentioned like 3 days ago was a big fantasy of mine here. Did not disappoint :smile:

11 Likes

This morning.

It’s Sunday again.

Chains, nipple clamps and large butt plug for me and shaving, licking and rimming for her.

It’s traditional but never boring.

2 Likes

2 nights ago. Started with oral for her as she finishes the hardest and best through oral, after 5 minutes just before climax she asked me to lay on my back and got on top, after 5 minutes of very intense grinding and bouncing, hair pulling, lip biting and clit play we both finished together

3 Likes

Early this morning :yum::hot_face:

1 Like

This morning, was incredibly filthy and kinky :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

@JoCat edited by mod

2 Likes

We were both in stockings and lace for the first time…we had lots of kissing, rimming, oral, needles, caning, lots of touching and we recorded most of it.
There’s something very sexy about watching yourself on screen while you’re recording :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

Tonight … if I get to have my (wicked) way :kissing_heart:

Seeing a lovely TV friend x

4 Likes

A few minutes ago. Woke up in the night (like I usually do) needing a few orgasms to go back to sleep. I’m rather high-maintenance, so I’ve been told. :innocent:

2 Likes

My fella picked me up from the airport after my cruise and within 5 minutes of walking in the door we were having the most desperately needed and passionate sex.
We haven’t stopped since and its been fucking amazing!

10 Likes

We had a very rare failed attempt on Saturday morning. He is ill and exhausted after a week working abroad.
Now shark week has arrived, which may not be a bad thing for giving him a rest.

1 Like