When did you last have sex?

Gotta love it when a guy busts, my ex used to say she loved feeling me expand and then nut inside of her.

1 Like

Had morning sex yesterday. Hubby always sleeps naked. I pulled the sheets off us to be greeted by his morning wood showing his edited by mod cock head and I couldn’t keep my hands off him :joy:

4 Likes

They are the best sessions! In the morning, with a throbbing hard on that leaves you satisfied to start the day! Too notch!

Mine would be about 5 weeks ago now, a quickie one afternoon.

A week ago and it turns out that i had Covid but didnt know until a few days later, so that session ended up with me passing it on to the OH.

2 Likes

It has been a productive weekend up to now…
Blowjob on Friday that ended with a nice load of jizz on her tits. Then yesterday afternoon after being out in the morning we ended up having a great session with her in black stockings and we had sex is missionary and then standing - which I rather enjoy - has her left leg over my right arm so I could get a good motion and we finished that way…

2 Likes

Few weeks back for full penetrative sex, but still have a lot of sexy time in other ways.

Friday evening, Candle lit room, wife wearing a new LH bodystock we recently purchased. It turned out to be a very enlightning session. We started with a Truth or Dare couples game we have. One of the truths was to share your hottest fantasy, mine being a ffm threesome with my wife. To my surprise she was open to the idea and given the choice of a ffm or mmf she to would like to experience a ffm threesome together. Its not something we plan on jumping into, the fantasy alone was enough to make Fridays session very hot! It is something we would like to explore in the future though and if anyone has any experience in finding a suitable partner we would appreciate any advice.

4 Likes

This morning. Laying on my front, he comes back from the bathroom, lays on top of me and just insert’s himself, and we both finish without a single word spoken :yum:

3 Likes

Last night. I was laying on the bed and the wife comes out of the ensuite wearing a crotchless and open bra body suit. Walked over to me unzipped me and gave me a BJ. Followed by some reverse cowgirl and cowgirl until she orgasmed. She then got up and walked towards the ensuite and called me. She bent over the vanity and ordered me to enter her anally and cum whilst i was in her … we then finished off showering together with a lillte hand job and fingering here and there

4 Likes

This morning.

Our postponed Sunday morning shaving licking and rimming session.

A recent thread on the forum had put my Humbler at the forefront of my mind so I wore that along with some nipple chains for a change.

The Humbler is well named. It’s impossible to do anything but kneel or crouch. It did put me into an amazing head space for the session though. I was shuddering and shaking all the way through and she didn’t touch me in any way whatsoever.

3 Likes

Last night, started off by giving him head, doing his favourite, then with him watching me masturbating in the head down with my ass in the air position. Think it got too much for him just to sit there, so he started to tease my bum while I carried on. We then moved into hard press where we both didn’t last long :yum:

3 Likes

This morning.

Not sex as such but very stimulating.

Just as I left to take the grandkids to school she opened her hand to reveal a flickering tounge bullet and said that she was going straight upstairs to masturbate.
She does that so that my head is filled with wonderful images as I’m walking to school and back.

When I got back she told me to undress then I lay across her legs on the sofa while she amused herself with the same bullet on my glans through the bars in my cage. I had to warn her as I was about to come though. That wasn’t allowed today.

5 Likes

Not that long ago, I got home from work with the husband waiting on the bed dressed in his policemen outfit and looking very aroused. A great bit of afternoon delight for both of us :yum:

7 Likes

Last night……FINALLY :partying_face:

2 Likes

Last night, vaginal with butt plug then moved onto anal with dildo
Really enjoy the double penetration which added to the amazing orgasm :sweat_drops:
Not just me OH too

9 Likes

this morning, happening often, doesn’t last long though before goes back to sexless relationship.

2 Likes

Last night. Deep, slow and passionate, plenty of kissing and biting :melting_face:

4 Likes

Last night; bedtime missionary with the We Vibe Melt on the assist for wifey. Been a crazy couple weeks with family travel, wife starting a new job, and upcoming work travel for both of us. Nice to have a couple nights at home with a little less excitement.

3 Likes

Sunday, it was incredibly hot and kinky.

4 Likes

Earlier in an outside hot tub… looking over beautiful countryside. Moved out of water when ready to ‘O’

5 Likes