When did you last have sex?

Not been much in the mood for sex over the last week (for obvious reasons), but been having plenty of snuggles. Well today, when he snuggled me, I felt a sudden need to have him inside me, and a quick touch of his cock gave him the message and soon I was face down over the arm of the settee with him standing behind me and penetrating me. Felt great.

9 Likes

Not sex, but as I got off the sofa last night my wife ordered me to make her cum with my tongue, then when Iā€™d completed that got up and went to bed. I got nothing!

Practice for my upcoming first stint locked up starting tomorrow :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

About 12:30 this morning. Iā€™d had a nap earlier in the evening and work up in the middle of the night to find my wife awake. I was super hard so of course had to show her :rofl:
Some fondling and kissing later and we did missionary and doggy. We ended up orgasming together on the edge of the bed.

Super tired now but freaking love it!

8 Likes

Just under a week ago, I think. We used our new riding crop and flogger and my wife loved it. I then tied her down with the under-bed restraints and set up the magic wand on her for a bit before we did PIV. Weā€™re still new and experimenting with bondage and BDSM but having a lot of fun so far.

4 Likes

Plenty of play lately, but I really am craving a hard and fast root! Might be a few days yet until he is up to it. My toys simply donā€™t cut the mustard in terms of meeting hubbyā€™s girth and I am getting hornier and a bit frustrated! Might be in the quickest sex you had thread by the time we get there!

8 Likes

Last night we started with mutual play which quickly moved onto doggystyle PIV her wife playing with her bullet I also inserted her butt plug
We were going at it for a while I was holding back waiting for her to cum so we could cum together
But I just couldnā€™t hold anymore :sweat_drops: we I ccame inside her it made her cum :sweat_drops:
Love a midweek session

5 Likes

Tuesday night he said that I had to punished, he got me on my knees and forced himself into my mouth and face f**ked me, after he bent me over the bed and pinned me down and finished deep.

Last night was us being very close and intimate, skin to skin contact, plenty kissing and a little bit of biting. And groping my boobs as he finished.

3 Likes

Youā€™ve got to work for it now xxx

1 Like

Tuesday night. I was on the bed naked when hubby returned home. We got into some passionate kissing after small talkā€¦it then turned into him pleasuring me with his tongue while I talked dirty to him about wanting big cocks to fuck me. I denied him fucking meā€¦he did cum over my big breastsā€¦I very big load I must say so I was incredibly proud of him for that, it was just more for him to lick clean xx

5 Likes

What made you denying him fucking you @Funcouple1980s

1 Like

Haha you arenā€™t wrong! Iā€™m trying my best.

2 Likes

What can I say, last night we were on it. We did a lingerie shoot for new pics and this is a huge step. My other half has never done pics before! Iā€™ll add one to our profile.

After lots of naughty pics it was full on sex, canā€™t remember what we did but it was awesome.

This morning she got her vibe out and enjoyed an orgasm and I had a quick dip.

All great fun!!

7 Likes

I and he love the power I have over him during sexā€¦we donā€™t do this every time, itā€™s just a naughty bit of role play. He was so hard as he pleasured me. @steve19

4 Likes

The night before yesterday with a guy I met on Tinder the day before. Had a couple of drinks at a bar and then moved to his place. It was fun and the sex was rather good. We really clicked on that front. He made it into my contact list;)

5 Likes

He is a lucky guy.

3 Likes

This morning .

Weā€™ve been sleeping in separate bedrooms for the last week as Iā€™ve been full of whatever cold/flu is going around but this morning i felt well enough to wear my chastity rings and nipple clamps and cuddle her while she masturbated. She offered to connect me to the Electrastim but Iā€™m not up to that quite yet.

2 Likes

This morning before work.
I was spooning her in bed and when we got up I was hard for ages, so we went into her office and over her chair.
Brilliant start to the day

5 Likes

Who hubby? Iā€™ll remind of that fact later :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Yes, said before mine wants what you do but he would be jealous

1 Like

About two weeks ago, my OH hugged me from behind and I hadnā€™t taken care of business yet. (I have a very high sex drive so I normally have to take care of myself daily) as he went to walk aether playfully slapped my ass. I told him that he better come back and do it properly. Ended up having a quickie in the kitchen. I didnā€™t O but it was nice to have sex for a change.

6 Likes