When did you last have sex?

I love it!

1 Like

Hard, deep and fast quickie this morning :hot_face:
Clothes on and buggers off to work, leaving me all hot and sweaty, in orgasmic state of bliss :woozy_face:

4 Likes

Is that not the best way to be left?

1 Like

Definitely :+1: he leaves me feeling like that every time :wink:

2 Likes

Woke up to being the little spoon - no work today so we could get some actual action instead of dreaming it. :grimacing:
Some lovely gentle warm up before he told me to stay exactly where I was and entered from behind in spooning position. Then after a while moved to missionary however for some reason it hurt, I had laser yesterday and they upped the power so I donā€™t know if that was causing it or not so I stopped us and was happy to give him a HJ to completion.
After, I didnā€™t expect anything more from our session and thought we were done until he asked if he could give me oral.
If anyoneā€™s followed my notes on here youā€™ll know thatā€™s a massive deal for him and the one thing we both get hung up on so I was quite shocked.
I didnā€™t want too much going on down there today myself so it was more an exercise of him working through his mental barriers so lots of encouraging words, a bit of laughing and trying to replace his past experiences with a good one and just complimented the crap out of him for even just being down there. Baby steps :joy:
I know itā€™s been on his mind a lot and Iā€™ve not brought it up for a very long time just to give him space, remove any pressure and also because I respect him and any hard limits he has. (As he does for me too) but Iā€™m very proud of him to push through and so keenly like he really wanted to do it as well, knowing heā€™s working past trauma.
It might seem so silly to the rest of you that something like this is such a big deal but everyone has something. Iā€™ve left out a lot of details but I just wanted to share it because I was so proud of us today.

9 Likes

Youā€™ve got to discuss things in depth before you go ahead with anything, my hubby feels jealous when his friend kisses me passionately. He thinks he should be the only guy to kiss me. It should be reserved between me and him. I had to tell him that for me itā€™s not sex without kissing and itā€™s an important part. I absolutely love being kissed. He still doesnā€™t like it but now he understands xxx

5 Likes

Well, we had it yesterday morning, again super hot fantasy taking after weā€™ve starting talking to a new swinging couple.

That was a lively session with me emptying a load all over OH arse cheeks.

Then last night again although I didnā€™t cum as Iā€™m pretty much knackered after so many sessions this week. OH couldnā€™t get enough though, I was a bit disappointed I couldnā€™t perform but she really enjoyed another hot session and we took some more photos.

Sheā€™s promised me fun tonightā€¦I really donā€™t know what that meansā€¦

1 Like

This morning. Hubby anticipated that I wouldnā€™t be able to control myself in his suit, so he got dressed earlier. He woke me up by blindfolding me, and guided my hands down from his chest down toā€¦.
Whilst doing that, heā€™s whispering in my ear and kissing me. He removes my hands from him, he then removes my blindfold so I can see him, so I perform oral on him while heā€™s guiding my head. Next he bends me over the bed, pinning me down to finish off.

9 Likes

I am so glad you are both working on the demons and by the sound of it you are over coming them as well. As long you both enjoyed the experience its a win win. Well done

2 Likes

This morning.

Iā€™m feeling better today so I took the hot drinks back to bed wearing my chastity rings and nipple clamps again but this time she put the Electrastim rings round the base of my penis and round my glans.
Normally she works up to the high settings but this morning she just turned it up to maximum, found the pattern that made me moan more than any other, and left it there while she alternately watched and masturbated with her wand.
When it was time for breakfast she just strapped the Electrastim unit to my wrist and sent me downstairs to make breakfast with the unit still going flat out.
She didnā€™t take it off me till breakfast was over then she replaced it with our Rocks Off vibrator strapped to my penis. That usually makes me come very quickly but she made it plain that I wasnā€™t allowed an orgasm today.
All in all my penis was being used and abused for over two hours. Itā€™s nice to be back to normal after a week off due to illness.

5 Likes

This morning again. Lots of orgasms for her with my tongue and fingers, some great penetration but saving up for what the night might bring tonight!

3 Likes

This morning.
Lately, Iā€™ve not been in the mood but for some reason I woke up ready to go! I woke him up by lightly stroking his penis, and he reciprocated with a lot of fingering and licking! It was the most prolonged orgasm I think Iā€™ve ever had, so it was worth it. I gave him a hand job, but sadly it was cut short as we had visitors coming past. By coincidence, my first LH order arrived today so I might need to try on my new lingerie and have another session tonightā€¦ :wink:b :joy:

6 Likes

A couple of hours ago. Husband was buried in my asshole for a long period. I just loved it.

9 Likes

Yesterday with the other half but about 20 minds ago with my 10inch dildo x

4 Likes

Last night, highlight hubby asking for my finger (this has all been a relatively new intro for him), him grinding while I sucked him and he played with me using the dildo and fingers. So hot to feel the pulsing of him coming from the inside while he came on my boobs.

8 Likes

Friday night, lying in bed when I felt the OH reach round and slowly start to gently massage my penis, as we hadnā€™t had any sexual contact for a week, it didnā€™t take long for me to become fully aroused and leaking copious amounts of pre-cum. As soon as I was fully hard, I flipped her onto her back and pounded her pussy, she was moaning in an instant as I drove deep into her, it wasnā€™t the longest performance as I could feel that I was about to come, and so pulled out spraying her tummy and tits with my semen.

6 Likes

This morning.

Weā€™ve just finished our usual Sunday morning shaving licking and rimming session.

Our usual routine is that I shave her pubic hair then, while Iā€™m down there, I give her an orgasm with my tongue. After Iā€™ve tidied away the shaving gear one of us uses a wand or vibrator to bring her to a second orgasm then we follow that up with a long session of rimming. When sheā€™s ready she uses the wand again to orgasm while Iā€™m still rimming her.

This morning, for some reason, she struggled to get to her second orgasm so I was worried that she may not manage the third. While I was rimming her I held on to the vibrator so that she couldnā€™t use it until she was really turned on by the rimming itself. When I handed it to her she came quickly with a massive orgasm.

2 Likes

Friday night nice pegging being tied and blindfolded

4 Likes

So last night was pure debauchery again. I shaved her pussy before we went out, had a good lick and made her cum again.

Then she looked a million dollars last night, I couldnā€™t keep my hands offā€¦ Honestly so hot ā€¦We went out with friends before politely leaving and heading to a clubā€¦

Whilst there we enjoyed ourselves in the orgy room, another couple joined and I (after asking) enjoyed touching her whilst the Mrs enjoyed me.

After that we went and did it twice in the open room in front of others.

After we left we came home and since Iā€™d not cum then she treated me to a complete session a 3am! That did that business.

Then this morning after a lazy get up, we had it multiple times, I even came in her and then we chilled and then I enjoyed her again, which was very very hot. Giving it to her with it leaking out was very very hot.

Then we did a golden shower in the shower both ways!

Iā€™m absolutely knackered, we are both just insatiable at the moment and canā€™t get enough! This swinging malarky has opened a key in the brain.

I think we need a pause tonight and just regain some lost fluids and energy!!! Letā€™s see thoughā€¦

7 Likes

This morning.

I cuddled her while she masturbated with a wand and she returned the favour while i used a penis head vibrator.
Herā€¦3 orgasms
Meā€¦0 orgasms.

2 Likes