Where did meet your partner/s and is there a sexy story behind it??

Aww cute! OA wedding!!! Congratulations to you both!

xxKPxx

How did they propose?

x

Must be a thing, I got pregnant 3 months after meeting my bloke hehe. We have one of the kinda traditional meeting at work things. He was the chef hitting on the new waitress. If I remember rightly my first words to him were something about a blow job, and I had him from there. Apparently he thought I was easy! We both had a day off and he gave me his mob number so we could go out. We went to a cafe and talked for about 6 hours, not joking and we were talking about deep stuff which I never do! He came back to mine and we've only spent a max of 3 weeks apart at one time (went to visit my parents with our son, they live in Greece). We've been together over two years, got married last year (our first wedding anniversery in April) and have 2 amazing boys. Totally love eachother. Needless to say we don't work together anymore :p

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Oooh! Can I tell the story of when I thought my OH was gay??

That first night I spent with him after the club, we had sex and I was so happy lying in his arms and I fell asleep. I woke the next morning still feeling happy to the sound of a text message on his phone. Being the nosey bugger I am I read it over his shoulder when he opened it:

Hey, where are you? When you coming back up to Edinburgh? I miss you loads.

XXX James.

LMAO! I freaked! I never said a word about it before I left, I just made up some very rubbish excuse about needing to go home!

It turned out it was an ongoing joke between them, cuz his ex was convinced that James was gay and they were in love with eachother behind her back and all that! Lol! I've met James several times, and he's a really nice fella.

But what still worries me is when my OH dances round the living room in his boxers to Erasure and Depeche Mode! External Media

i can see how you were confused for a bit lol

ChrissyTyke wrote:

Must be a thing, I got pregnant 3 months after meeting my bloke hehe. We have one of the kinda traditional meeting at work things. He was the chef hitting on the new waitress. If I remember rightly my first words to him were something about a blow job, and I had him from there. Apparently he thought I was easy! We both had a day off and he gave me his mob number so we could go out. We went to a cafe and talked for about 6 hours, not joking and we were talking about deep stuff which I never do! He came back to mine and we've only spent a max of 3 weeks apart at one time (went to visit my parents with our son, they live in Greece). We've been together over two years, got married last year (our first wedding anniversery in April) and have 2 amazing boys. Totally love eachother. Needless to say we don't work together anymore :p

There does seem to be eh External Media

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Oooh! Can I tell the story of when I thought my OH was gay??

That first night I spent with him after the club, we had sex and I was so happy lying in his arms and I fell asleep. I woke the next morning still feeling happy to the sound of a text message on his phone. Being the nosey bugger I am I read it over his shoulder when he opened it:

Hey, where are you? When you coming back up to Edinburgh? I miss you loads.

XXX James.

LMAO! I freaked! I never said a word about it before I left, I just made up some very rubbish excuse about needing to go home!

It turned out it was an ongoing joke between them, cuz his ex was convinced that James was gay and they were in love with eachother behind her back and all that! Lol! I've met James several times, and he's a really nice fella.

But what still worries me is when my OH dances round the living room in his boxers to Erasure and Depeche Mode! External Media

I had a friend who always ended texts with kisses... I no longer see him. (Not because I'm a homophobe, we just don't!)

not strictly my partner, but the girl I'm currently dating

we've known each other for a while now, me and her sister are very close friends. I got introduced to her about 2 years ago at a party at a coffee shop. We got chatting over facebook and flirting a little bit, she was with a guy and had been for about 4 years. About a month or so ago her sister threw a birthday party, we spent most of the night chatting and drinking. I had turned up a bit drunk and then proceded to drink the crate that I brought with me. I have no idea how I remained comprehensive. But we got really close and I ended up staying the night, I wont go into details, as her sister is on this site, but it was an amazing night. About a week ago, a couple of days before the 14th of feb she left her fella.

Things are going pretty smoothly, and I'm happy to admit I've gone completely soft over her :)

My god LH must have something in the water as my story could be the same as a few of the others I met on here.

I met my OH on-line on a dating website. We met up a week after and went bowling and mini golf lol after the place closed we didnt want to leave each other so he walked me home. n for about an hour fence and talked, this went on for about an hour fence and talked, this went on for about an hour and half before we got too cold (It was October and about 1c) so we went round te back and I brought out some pillows and a blanket and we just snuggled up together. It was me who made the first move and kissed him, which soon lead to 1 hour no stop. (He told me later he respected and liked me too much to make the first move). At 3 he had to go home as it started raining.

We met up a few days later and became offical. We didnt sleep together at the start and just played with each other which I liked as it was the first time foreplay ever crossed my mind. We didnt start fully having sex until I went on the pill and now its around 20 times a week.

We started talking Sep 27th, met Oct 2nd and then on Christmas Eve we got engaged and are now planning on moving in together and getting married next year :)

He is my soul mate and makes me so happy :)

I just have to also say Im happy for everyone else and congrads LMH :)

OMG How could I miss news like that? Huge congratulations LMH and BitofWOW. x

Belated congratulations LMH!

Congratulations!!!

mmmmm I'm single but might have a story to tell in a few weeks. Or I might not.... depends if I continue to play with fire or not!

me and oh met 10 years ago at college for me i thought it was so right cause im bi she is such a tomboy the clothes she wore were so male baggy t shirts jeans and other stuff but she tries to be so girly in them its actually really attractive she said im the first chubby guy shes ever been attracted to but she is glad she was

so 10 years on im more in love with her than ever and weve got our little family and everything now so its amazing every day with her feels like a gift

my wife and i met at college, i was 17 turning 18 soon, she was 16 turning 17 soon (6 days between our birthdays). for years i had been the dateless wonder of the friends group and from the moment i saw her i knew straight away that she would be someone so special to me but because of my track record of so many rejections i was so nervous and worried about hearing another no, we met monday 8th 2003, i finally got the courage to ask her out on september 9th 2003 via msn at 10:30 in the evening lol, i thought stuff it no point in waiting if its going to be no but i think i jumped out of my seat in happiness when she said yes.

we got married June 28th of 2008, almost 7 years after meeting eachother still going strong and looking forward to our second year anniversary

Belated congratulations to LMH (and therefore also BitofWOW!)

I met my lovely mister through one of my best friends - I work with her, he's her housemate. I've known him for ages, but had no idea I'd fall for him. But apparently he carried a torch all that time and was just waiting for me to stop fannying about with my ex before he made a move. So glad he eventually did!! and with my waste of space ex out the picture, I was able to see what marvellousness was waiting right under my lucky little nose.

SS xx

Nice one SS.
For me, I was two years out of a shit marriage to a total crank
I knew this woman to say hello to only and she worked where my sister did part time as well as fostering two kids. She was gorgeous, dark brazilian looking, black afro style hair, sexy body and ass to die for, tall and very confident. She invited me to her 40th which i graciously declined as I had my kids with me then and they were only 3 and 8 and I wouldn't leave them with anyone at all. 1 year later I was walking home from the shops and she was walking towards me. We ended up stopping for 5mins for a chat. After what seemed like 5mins I checked my watch to my astonishment 2hrs had passed by! I still cannot get my head around that to this day. Once when Einstein was trying to explain time he used the example of you put your hand on a flame and in the split second it takes you to pull it out it feels like an eternity. When you talk to a pretty girl for hours, time goes in an instant! It's all relative! Anyhow, we went our ways and that was that. A few weeks later my sister and her bloke asked me would I like to go the pics and for a drink with them. At first I declined but after being called a miserable bastard I accepted their kind offer. When I turned up they'd only asked my sisters mate too (the girl I was talking to). So they'd set us up because apparently we hadn't shut up talking about each other to them! and 8 years on the rest is history! I can put my hand on my heart and say I've found my soul mate if you believe in such things. SG x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Nice one SS.
For me, I was two years out of a shit marriage to a total crank
I knew this woman to say hello to only and she worked where my sister did part time as well as fostering two kids. She was gorgeous, dark brazilian looking, black afro style hair, sexy body and ass to die for, tall and very confident. She invited me to her 40th which i graciously declined as I had my kids with me then and they were only 3 and 8 and I wouldn't leave them with anyone at all. 1 year later I was walking home from the shops and she was walking towards me. We ended up stopping for 5mins for a chat. After what seemed like 5mins I checked my watch to my astonishment 2hrs had passed by! I still cannot get my head around that to this day. Once when Einstein was trying to explain time he used the example of you put your hand on a flame and in the split second it takes you to pull it out it feels like an eternity. When you talk to a pretty girl for hours, time goes in an instant! It's all relative! Anyhow, we went our ways and that was that. A few weeks later my sister and her bloke asked me would I like to go the pics and for a drink with them. At first I declined but after being called a miserable bastard I accepted their kind offer. When I turned up they'd only asked my sisters mate too (the girl I was talking to). So they'd set us up because apparently we hadn't shut up talking about each other to them! and 8 years on the rest is history! I can put my hand on my heart and say I've found my soul mate if you believe in such things. SG x

That's lovely! I believe everyone has a soul mate! xx

I met my wife through work, of all places.

I was never that popular at school, and despite my best efforts to get a girlfriend during school, it never ever happened. So naturally my self-confidence took a dent.

So when my Mrs first came to work at my workplace I was too shy to speak to her - after all I was just an apprentice at the time, I didn't think this gorgeous girl at my work would be interested in me. Besides which, I had a girlfriend... She seemed to enjoy the attention of the slightly older guys, the ones around their 30s, so I didn't think she'd be interested in me anyway, being only 18 at the time. Unfortunately my Mrs was covering maternity leave, so when the original person came back off maternity, my Mrs had to go elsewhere.

Fast forward two years, and she got the job for herself. This time, I was a little more bold. I was out of my apprenticeship, and had been brought out of my shell a little more. I was able to start chatting to the girl now, and very soon innocent chatting developed into a bit of flirting. I was still with my ex at the time, engaged actually, and my Mrs was engaged to her fella too, but we were both unhappy with our partners at the time - my ex seemed to want to control me, she'd driven away every female friend I had, and I rarely got to see my friends because she thought I would be cheating on her.... A guilty conscience making her believe the wrong thing about me, because she had actually cheated on me more than once. And the Mrs' ex was a "winnaework" - quite happy to sponge off the dole and live off the Mrs' wages.

Before long I was putting in lots of overtime at work, along with the Mrs, and although we were genuinely working, we were also getting to know each other a lot. Until the point where we were on the conversation of what to do about our unhappy relationships, where both of us said we had two choices. I named my first one as "grin and bear it", which the Mrs agreed was her first one, then we revealed our second choices were to split up with the partners and for us to get together.

And eventually that happened. Was a few months in happening, but I don't regret it at all. Our exes tried their best to put us through hell... heck, they even got together out of spite! But we survived all the trials and tribulations at the start, and we married 2 and a half years later.

One of my mates said to me not that long ago - trust you to cop off with the secretary at your work. It's probably many a guy's fantasy! lol