Where do everyone keep there toys?

In the bedside drawers at the moment but I’m making the other half a pirate style toy box for Christmas.

I have 4 drawers in my dressing table full to bursting, with another 2 boxes on the floor underneath. I’ve just had to have a clear our as I now have 3 large drawers full of lingerie too!

Glad other people have a lot as well, I don’t feel like such a hoarder!

Under bed restraint is tucked under the mattress ready to go when needed, not often but saves hassle.

Sex toys live in a small drawer under the bed along with lube etc, lingerie has it's own drawer in the dresser.

I have toys hidden in my underwear drawer and in OH's sock / pyjama drawer ,but now I have bought a box to slide under the bed as my collection is rapidly growing !

I have a chest of draws at the bottom of my bed, one and a half draws are outfits, stockings ect, one has six wands and wand attachments which are all in LH cases, lelo in the lelo pouch, and one LH case with lube, cleaning products renewal powder ect. Two draws have the smaller toys and dildos which I recently put in separate see through net drawstring bags of all different colours, all cleaned, charged and ready to go. I did have them in the lovely LH dark blue satin bags which LH sold for a short time a while ago but they turned parts of my real feel dildos along with a few other toys blue which was very disappointing as it won't come off and I like to keep everything looked after. I have a few cases of smaller going out toys on top of my draws and another case that has bath toys. An overnight bag under my bed with a sex machine. Oh and half a draw of restraints, candles, oils ect. My partner actually said to me the other day that he thinks I may actually be addicted to LH and toys as I look at the site daily and order regularly. However he quickly said not that he minds my addiction lol. He may be right.

I have mine stashed under my bed, in a locking toy box, hidden amongst a pile of clothes the toys i use most are in a draw so i can get at them quickly

We did keep them under the bed but as the collection grew we then realised that under there was a spare hold-all not being used so bag of tricks it is

My go-to's are in my bedside drawer but apparently my go-to's is a lot haha so I need to cull it a bit!

Then I have one large lockable toy case and another case which is about a medium box size.

A small drawer in a chest of drawers became a Large drawer - then the large AND the small - Now two large.

It's those pesky LH 'Deals of the Day'!

We leave our's on the bedside tables or in the bathroom by the sink.

![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I have a large lockable box, it was originally a lockable box for paperwork but I removed all the card inserts. Cheaper than all the other lockable boxes I found too.

We keep ours in two big underbed plastic boxes, each toy is in its own cotton drawstring bag. We also have 3 of the lovehoney lockable cases (2 small and 1 medium) with some toys in so they're easy to grab for a weekend away! Finally a couple of go to classic vibrators are in the bedside table drawer for those emergency moments!!

Mine are in my bedside drawers, but my collection is growing, plus my son is at the inquisitive age. So will need to find a better more secure hiding spot

Our collesction of toys now takes up 2 drawers in our bed plus another drawer in a bedside cabinet,Mrs Onlyones lingerie is kept seperate in another drawer.

We kept ours in a cardboar under the bed, we then progressed to a vanity case, now it's a lockable chest at the foot of the bed.

I keep mine in a drawer of my bedside table, think I'll switch to a hold-all when my collection gets bigger!

Ours are in our bottom draw. Although we really should move them as they're obvious to see. I have a fleshlight which my wife didn't know about. That is until she found it hidden and went crazy at me to begin with. Now she doesn't mind.

I bought a super big, pretty decorated bag from primark to keep everything in. It looks like a luggage bag and gets stored under the bed away from prying eyes. Although soon I might need another one...

Beside my bed in a tall six draw unit full of toys need more space

My last box unfortunately broke when I last picked it up when I was cleaning my bedroom! Absolute fail haha. All my toys are currently in one of the delivery boxes until I find a new one.