Where do everyone keep there toys?

I have one of them large plastic tubs with the clip on lids, they seem ideal and fit under the bed nicely. I'm getting to the stage of needing to buy another lol.

Most used are in the bedside drawer, least used in a box in the wardrobe.

Lubes on bedside table and cleansers in bathroom.

I have them in box or satin bags in my night table (small one) next to my bed.

I've got a small lockable box under bed. Bed restraints are on all the Time just tucked under bed. Lubed 're in bed side draw and all toys and other bits in lockable boxes in wardrobe as my kids are noisy as he'll lol

We keep ours in a lockable holdall in the wardrobe. Also a selection of favourites in the bedside drawers. So glad I read this makes me feel better about our increasing collection!

We have a large toiletries bag that we keep in a drawer in the bedroom.... also handy if we go away for the weekend

Good question....my wife and I just realized that our box is over flowing with toys and need a better option. I was thinking of getting a lockable chest to put them in because the kids are gonna get older and would hate for them to come across that box.

Reading all your answers I feel really better 'cause now I know I'm not the only one having TWO vanity bags super full of toys and another vanity half full!

We have a plastic storage box with a snap on lid which slides under our bed. Play clothes take up a large amount of space in my wardrobe xx

At the moment a cardboard box covered with a pillow case. At the rate the wife is going buying them though she will soon need a suitcase.

My toys are in boxes because I bought my "starter package"  ***REMOVED - WE ARE A RETAIL SITE- DO NOT RECOMMEND COMPETITORS** 

We have a galvanised metal box with a padlock fitted at the bottom of the cupboard nearly overfilled with toys and restraints.

Clothes that can hang are in the wardrobe in suit carriers tucked behind formal clothing which are not worn so often, my tux and kilt and the OH’s party frocks.

Whilst our kiddies are all grown up now we still keep things away from prying eyes.

At the moment they have their own designated drawer in my bedside table. Though I may have to invest in a box or something soon.

I have a storage box that fits under the bed !

Top draw of bedroom chest of drawers

My favs in my underwear drawer next to my bed, others under the bed in a wicker basket

Right now? In satin bags hung up on clothes hangers inside my wardrobe because I barely own any. But I'm worried about what I'll have to do when my collection grows ![](upload://ceipqBTR0sMGMajGRWRbxCi6nYV.gif)

All our toys are currently in a Teddy B bag next to the bed which looks inconspicuous!
As we're fairly new to LH we don't have many yet but with another purchase made today, I fear we're gonna need a bigger bag!
This bag comes in handy for when we go away for the weekend and want to take some toys to play with.

We have a large ottoman at the foot of the bed which we attached a lock to, that contains most of our collection, with a few of the 'everyday' items in a LH case in my bedside drawer