Where do you keep yours?

OK, so I have a definite preference for cold as opposed to hot when it comes to lubes etc and having previously experimented with the odd ice cube in the past I really want to have a go at chilling my glass dildo before it comes out to play....

My problem is how? With two young children its going to be tough explaining what it is if I put it in the fridge!!

Same here! I've just bought the LH glass set and there's no way I can put one in my fridge! I've got 2 teenagers and a 10 year old........

Not possible lol

Believe it or not my kids are always in the veg draw lol!

A jug of freezing water sounds like a plan though :)

leave it on the window sill for a while

Buy a bag of ice from a super market. When you wanna play simply place your dildo inside the bag in a place you see fit. Just make sure u prepare for possible water drippage lol. that way the kids will think you just like ice and won't suspect any thing lol.

This time of year 10 mins on the window sill would be cold enough ,

What about using a cool bag with those special blocks that you freeze first? Then you can keep it in the bedroom away from interested children!

I pop mine in the freezer for 10min before using it or a glass of iced or hot water by the bed so it will stay cool or hot for the duration of the session xx

its been that cold here recently i just leave mine on my bedside table lol but in summer i pop them in freezer bags and place them in the freezer :) i know a friend of mine that puts hers in a freezer bag and then pops them in the middle of a bag of peas,she clips the bag shut and cools them that way i guess her kids dont like peas lol

my toys are usually cold when I take them out of their box but if not I just run them under a cold tap, as for making my toys warm I either run them under a hot tap or put them in my hot water bottle case to warm up

You can always put them in the fridge when the kids are in bed and asleep. I personally do not leave them in that long. When not planning to use them, I just keep them in their boxes.

Or cold water will work too. Generally the toys are cold when you get them from the box, but seem to warm faster when you do not try to cool them down just abit more. At least in my experience.

I just fill the sink in the ensuite bathroom with cold water and leave it in it for a few minutes. It's works a treat

Why do I have a vision of hollowing out a cucumber and putting it in there?!?!? Lol.

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

Why do I have a vision of hollowing out a cucumber and putting it in there?!?!? Lol.

Maybe a a marrow would work better?

Gem26 wrote:

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

Bragger!! ;-). Lol

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

Gem26 wrote:

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

Bragger!! ;-). Lol
Lol you telling me you can hollow out a cucumber and fit a glass dildo in it ;) I'll try with a marrow if you try with a cucumber?

Gem26 wrote:

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

Gem26 wrote:

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

Bragger!! ;-). Lol
Lol you telling me you can hollow out a cucumber and fit a glass dildo in it ;) I'll try with a marrow if you try with a cucumber
I have an apple corer and im not afraid to use it!! Lmao.

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

Gem26 wrote:

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

Gem26 wrote:

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

Bragger!! ;-). Lol
Lol you telling me you can hollow out a cucumber and fit a glass dildo in it ;) I'll try with a marrow if you try with a cucumber
I have an apple corer and im not afraid to use it!! Lmao.
Lol, I'll upload the picture when I've done ;)