Where do you keep yours?

bedside cabinet in one big draw looks lke a new draw needs to be emptied of crap and put the new toys in there

at the mo i have to keep all mine in a box under my bed as living with parents and dont want them to see all the toys etc we have

Nothing exciting i'm afraid just my bedside drawer for easy reach, with the bigger bits in my wardrobe drawer as they won't fit in the bedside table. (namely my door swing - my newest investment and loving it!!!)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2011/01/25/sex-blogger-shares-his-sex-toy-collection/

↑ It's me! Tallking about my love of Tenga, bullet vibes, and IKEA metal cabinets...

Jake of Facts and Friction wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2011/01/25/sex-blogger-shares-his-sex-toy-collection/

↑ It's me! Tallking about my love of Tenga, bullet vibes, and IKEA metal cabinets...

Well done Jake! Nice to see inside a guys toy tox and get a guys views on sex toys. x

sexy little minx wrote:

Well done Jake! Nice to see inside a guys toy tox and get a guys views on sex toys. x

Thanks :) There were a few bits and pieces missing from the photos but those are definitely all my favourites!

Me sees someone had a fave Tenga lube?External Media

Very tired.External Media

WandA wrote:

haha you mean the one tube that's been all used up? (I actually just typed used up as lubed up)

I've got a little bit of 'mild' and 'real' left over, I think they're the thicker ones?

WandA wrote:

haha you mean the one tube that's been all used up? (I actually just typed used up as lubed up)

I've got a little bit of 'mild' and 'real' left over, I think they're the thicker ones?

I preferred the slippier ones, in part because getting the thick stuff out was as time intensive as the wank. At least my obsessive nature means I have to use them all fairly equally.

We keep ours in an old sports bag in the bottom of the wardrobe, and a smaller selection in her bedside cabinet. We do worry sometimes that the kids will find them.

i keep the ones i use most of the time in bedside 3 drawers cabinet then the rest are in a draw under the bed x

I just bought a lockable cabinet to replace my nightstand, as I'm having cleaners in now. I'm not ashamed of using toys, and I'm sure they've seen worse, but nobody should have to be exposed to someone else's sex life while they're working! So I suppose it's more out of courtesy to them than anything.

After reading last night that sex toys should be kept separate from each other (which I did not know before), I think I have now have a use for the stash of singleton socks. Not as lovely as a fabric bag, but fitting out my entire collection with those would be really expensive.

Surely the most important thing is to keep them in easy reach for when the urge strikes?! :-)

PS - 2nd drawer down, don't tell the cleaner.

Pixieking wrote:

I bought a plain pine storage box with a hinged lid from focus and pimped it out. Stained it and painted it, blocked up the handle holes and fitted a brass latch lock.

Was quite easy really, and musn't have cost more than £20 since I only used paint I already had.

It's quite full already though. External Media

I did exactly the same, except I also purchased some sticky backed paper with the "red flocking" effect and lined the box for a nice finish, now I just need to get a bigger box as our collection of toys and sexy undies and lingerie seems to be growing expotentially External Media

Haha, I know right? Give it six months and i'll have to buy an ottoman. ^^

I keep most of them in two empty Cadbury's tins, but recently ran out of space.

Guess I'll just have to go out and buy some more chocolate. :p

I have a chest full of what i call standard vibes and dildos, a draw for bondage items, in my bedside table are most of my bullets and cockrings, I have a few in handbags for when I’m out, on top of the bed side table is a box with disposable sex toys, then there’s the stuff in my wardrobe, behind two of the doors are costumes, corsets, babydolls, etc. Behind one of the others is a shelved unit with my luxury toys, I really need to make room for my sex board games here and there’s only one thing which isn’t a sex toy in that part and it’s the hair drier.... I then have 2 large draws with sexy bras carefully places, one drawer for sexy knickers and thongs, and a velvet lined drawer for stockings, glove, nipple tassels. Oh and some water proof toys are kept in the bathroom cabinet, and a unit for massage candles and oils. Think that’s it.

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

I have a chest full of what i call standard vibes and dildos, a draw for bondage items, in my bedside table are most of my bullets and cockrings, I have a few in handbags for when I’m out, on top of the bed side table is a box with disposable sex toys, then there’s the stuff in my wardrobe, behind two of the doors are costumes, corsets, babydolls, etc. Behind one of the others is a shelved unit with my luxury toys, I really need to make room for my sex board games here and there’s only one thing which isn’t a sex toy in that part and it’s the hair drier.... I then have 2 large draws with sexy bras carefully places, one drawer for sexy knickers and thongs, and a velvet lined drawer for stockings, glove, nipple tassels. Oh and some water proof toys are kept in the bathroom cabinet, and a unit for massage candles and oils. Think that’s it.

I would absoluely love all of that space - and stuff to put in it!

You're a very lucky person!

Inara14 wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

I would absoluely love all of that space - and stuff to put in it!

You're a very lucky person!

I don't really have too much space but have decided to use the space I would of used for everyday clothes for items that make me happy. of course I do have every day clothes too but really just enough for general wear. the drawer, chest, and other thing I have manage to pick up in gret sales. Most of my toys and underwear have came from offers too. but i guess i am lucky External Media

When I first started with just a single vibrator and a bottle of lube I just kept it in my bedside drawer...now I have all my "small" vibes in a make up bag in my bottom drawer, my lubes in another drawer and my rampant rabbit hidden underneath all my undies...here's hoping my mum doesn't get nosy!

I wish LH would sell more 'lockable' boxes...i've even done a search for 'cheap lockable boxes' on amazon, and they're not cheap!!

My boyfriend has some of my stuff at his house in case I go round there more often...he isn't so discreet and is living with his parents for a while...a cock ring went missing at new year and reappeared on his shelf...we threw it away straight away! HA.