Where do you keep yours?

In a box under the bed and the drawer next to the bed!

My bedside table is a lockable file cabinet on wheels, with one shallow drawer on top for not-naughty stuff, and the naughty drawer, which is designed for hanging files, so it's nice and deep. I lined the bottom of the naughty drawer with a folded towel, which keeps everything from rolling around as much as it would otherwise.

Inside the naughty drawer.

• A cutlery rack from an old dishwasher - an excellent storage solution for vibes, dildos, and lube
  • A plastic box of fresh batteries
  • A bag for used batteries to take for recycling
  • A zip up toiletries bag where I keep my bottle of Sqwerty, a nail brush to use for scrubbing (pink, so I know it's the naughty one), and toys that need cleaning.
  • A few odd-size items that don't fit in the cutlery rack, such as the Doc Johnson Pleasure Massage Balls
  • My asthma inhaler spacer thingie ... okay, that's not sexy at all, but it's doesn't fit in the not-naughty drawer!

Also for personal cleanup, a box of tissues sits on top of the nightstand.

I now have a toy budget every month, so as my collection grows too big for the naughty drawer, I guess I'll have to come up with a rotation system where most of the items are stored elsewhere and a few get promoted to 'bedside status'. But the file drawer is big enough to keep a nice selection to hand, along with the necessities. =)

I keep mine in my room in a leather JD box with flip top lid, No one would ever guess....Unless they wanted a jack n coke. :)

I made some little pouches out of material bought from a local shop. Just got out the sewing machine and folded the material in half and hemmed it. Perfect for keeping vibrators etc in without them touching and going funny.

Just bought a lockable A4 filing box from Tesco so I can safely put my mastubator and anal toys, pump, lubes and other bits and pieces. I have a nephew who is starting to get curious and he's opening draws so thought I'd be extra careful...

Some are kept in an Ikea remote holder.

This recently became an issue because of my spending issues...

We have a large bag in one room and a lar ge LH box in another....it's all ather inconvenient really

Just got two new ideas.

Needed as I'm running out of space in my shoe box:

Beauty box - cause you can get some really big ones and they often got locks on them

Document box - just take the sleeves out and you can also get them with locks

Both really non suspicious and inexpensive

Like sam I keep mine in their own purposely designed toy bags and these vibrators are kept in a drawstring bag my motorcycle cover came in,had planned to use it for something completley different but when I discovered the toys fitted in there nicely I blagged it for them and its easy to stash under the bed now :) My other toys - the bulky/more delicate ones - live in the largeish box I got my last LH delivery in, its on the laundry bin at mo but soon I'll have to stow it under the bed/wardrobe.

I thought it bit dodgy to keep certain toys in a plastic box because of the materials they're made from can melt each other............something along those lines anyway ?! xx

well until i came across Lovehoney, the couple of toys we did have were in a record bag with a couple of little essentials, lubes, ties, blindfolds etc. but we now have a big metal briefcase shape box with dividers seperating toys lubes, tape etc. any thing that doesnt fit in there goes in a big chest about 2 and half foot long and foot and half tall where we keep outfits, restraints, both have locks on as we have a little one lol. got to love a toy box

Buttercup. wrote:

I wish LH would sell more 'lockable' boxes...i've even done a search for 'cheap lockable boxes' on amazon, and they're not cheap!!

check out halfords, i picked up a big lockable metal brief case from there they do two versions one with all the tolls in and one without it comes with removable dividers it was only £20 and it has so much space

Managed to pick up something like a small travel case which is toughened and has a combination lock for free with it. Great as I couldn't be arsed looking for keys when in the mood! Its small enough to fit away discretely in our sideboard downstairs where we tend to have sex most often these days.

Currently is a vibrator living in a bedside draw. Was quite excited as I knew she'd taken it out of the case. Turns out she enjoys using it as a muscle massager

Although I she did tell me she has used it for its original purpose once or twice when I've been out. Love the idea of her getting herself off whilst I'm out

I'm planning on buying a dvd/cd suitcase - they're not very expencive... BIG one for about 35 quid.

And they are lockable.

in a sports bag in the wardrobe

I dont have all that many but my sex toy collection is begining to grow

I keep my almost all my toys in a shoe box in my wardrobe hahah, I only have 3 in there, my rabbit which is hidden in bubble wrap, my blue glass dildo which has its silk pouch and my little Tracey cox supersex vibe which has a cute little box but still fits in there

As for my Lelo Gigi, it sits ontop of my wardrobe in its beautiful box ^_^

Can't remember if I've already answered to this but most fit in drawer of bedside cabinet thing (brought especially for this reason) - the toys in there are all in their own bags (got them from anne summers, body shop and superdug - soz Lh but can't get them from you coz you don't sell any!!). I got a vanity type bag from anne summers for 2.50 and its great for my glass toys! The superdrug bag was cheap too - great place to get storage bags from if you want something cheap and cheerful! (its not all that cheerful, being black but was cheap!) All mine are out of sight but close enough when i need them! D69x

The bedside draw! :D although space is wearing thin! might have to get more inventive with the hiding spot :P

We keep our stuff in a storage case I bought from B&Q. Its lockable and slides under the bed:

http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/nav.jsp?isSearch=true&fh_search=0000005017331&x=0&y=0

Originally I thought it was too big but I seem to have outgrown it lol

I used to keep mine in a draw, didn't work too well. Now I have big storage boxes, like the ones you put like 50 or so dvds into. I have 3 big boxes, 5 medium and 3 small all full of everything sexual. Bondage, toys, male toys, lubes, taste stuff, sexy outfits, stockings, corsets, dress up....

I've just got a big underbed storage box from a well known homestore. Does the job well but am beginning to run out of space, I've even had to store all my books elsewhere under the bed.

rb

x x