Where do you put yours?

I have an 8" suction cup dildo which I like to use in various positions, my favouite of these is to put on the pedestal of the basin in my bathroom get my legs either side and ride it doggie style as I find it very good for both vaginal and anal penetration.

I've also used it stuck to tiles in the bathroom standing up

So as the suction cup will only stick to a smooth surface where else can you suggest I try it?

I've done the same as you quite a few times Emma. But I've also got a bit of wood from a kitchen shelf I had to cut down to size. As it's chipboard with smooth laminate surface it works a charm and you can take it wherever you want! Or should that be it can take you wherever you want Only works if you're happy just straddling it though obviously.

i generally put mine on the bedside table which is the perfect height for me, or sometimes if im in the bathroom i use the toilet seat which is easy to straddle, it also gives me more control

The traditional chair? Most of mine don't seem to have perfectly flat seats, but you could try it out - the backrest part could be quite a good... stabilising-y thing. Morning is too early for my brain.

How about up on the work surfaces in your kitchen...the fridge...a window (but i dont know how you'd get up there.lol)...on the floor if it's tile or laminate...and my personal favourite idea............the bonnet of your car!

sexytime wrote:

How about up on the work surfaces in your kitchen...the fridge...a window (but i dont know how you'd get up there.lol)...on the floor if it's tile or laminate...and my personal favourite idea............the bonnet of your car!

Fridge no good, work sufaces maybe with high heels on in a squat position, Window sounds good but I'd probibly fall out lol, Foor done it, tiled wall done it, car bonnet hmmmmm

Well if you do it, you'll have to take a pic and post it on the photo blog. But don't wear high heels on yr husband/boyfriends car. He'll kill you for scratching it!

I dont have a dildo, yet... :-( got one on next months list though!! x

i have http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12532 and have used in a few places but found last night that the side of my computer desk is perfect.. well its a bit high but with a bit of clever positioning it can work... ;)

on the washing machine when its on?

sexytime wrote:

A window? Now THAT would be a pretty sight for the window cleaner!!!External Media

Haven't used mine yet but the bedside table is looking very appealing!

Love the car bonnet idea! Anyone tried it out?!

x

Hmm don't have one of those, the fridge sounds fun tho!

x

I generally like using my hands to slide it in and out rather than me doing the moving.

Once though I came home and my OH blindfolded me, put me on all fours on the bedroom floor then got me to back up into the dildo so I could ride that while giving him head! That was pretty amazing! When I took off the blindfold I saw that he'd actually made the dildo stabilising device from a piece of wood and some straps to hold it to the bed frame! It's an oddly thoughtful kind of present! I really do love Mr Purry!

xxKPxx

Wow sounds amazing hun! Hang on to Mr Purry!!

x

Lol I hang onto him as often as he'll let me!!!

miss_nat wrote:

on the washing machine when its on?

I guess the other ladies have not seen this idea mentioned!

I have seen pics on newbienudes.com where women stick it to the inside of a door frame (one without a door, such as a wide opening to a dining room) and they put their legs on each side of the wall.

I've seen some stuck to an upside down plate, on a bed.

I've seen some stuck to the side of a bed, while the ladies fee were able to fit under the bed so she could back up to it.

I've seen pics of it stuck to the headboard also. Personally, I'd like to make something portable for sticking toys to.

The washing machine sounds good, i love sex on it while its on!

xxx

Hi.....I have not got one of these but they sound fun.....i may have to invest!!!!

The wife and I use it when we are in the 69 position. She is giving me a head job and I am giving her the dildo and just as she has an orgasm she lays on her back, I climb on top, she shoves me into her, I thrust away and she has multiple more. It is quite a rush!