Where have people solo masturbated? And how often do people really have sex on average?

We have talked about how often do people have solo masturbation, but the question is where have people masturbated? Any shocking or embarrassing stories?! Also on average how often do people really have sex?

2 Likes

Swimming room cubicle.

Supermarket car park.

Clothing store changing room.

The beach.

4 Likes

Probably many more but I’m stuck for now…

• Shopping Mall Toilets
  • Changing Rooms
  • Work toilets
  • Forest
  • In the car

As for how often I have sex with my partner I would say on average maybe 4 times per week? On top of this I probably masturbate another 5 times a week.

Oh dear, that sounds a lot :rofl:

2 Likes

In the garden
Parked up in the car
Work toilets
Service area toilets
Anywhere at home
Various outdoor spaces
In the sea
We have sex, every other day, sometimes twice a day so an average of 3 to 4 times a week
I will solo play about 3 times a week

1 Like

At home for solo play.
Sex varies each month, usually about 6 times, lately it has been a lot more for the last 4 months, About 10 to 12 times each month.

1 Like

At home, at work, in a tent at a festival.

How often we have sex can vary from a few times a week to once a month. Depending on how hectic our schedule is. We can both be really busy with work and with family life on top of that we can easily both be too knackered! We both understand this so isn’t a problem, just as long as we both get a bit of solo release!

1 Like

There’s a recent topic on this that you might find interesting. :+1:

1 Like

Solo play ive only ever done it at home and we have sex about 5 times a week but i like to have a play everyday.

1 Like

The most obscure places have been an Asda’s car park in the car, a classroom out of school hours and a cinema id say, at the minute we are down to 1-3 times a week due to her odd shifts throwing her energy levels to whack but can fluctuate!

1 Like

My bed or shower for the where and 2-4 times a week but would prefer it daily.

1 Like

We were almost completely alone, except for some dog walkers quite far away. Was relaxing after a paddle, reached down and voila.

We’re not talking midday, height of summer in Blackpool or anything like that! It was very tucked away and sparse of visitors.

2 Likes