Which Position do YOU do anal in?

sexystockings wrote:

Me on top and in control. I like to have a vibe handy for my pussy.

If Im doing the OH with the strap on we use the love swing and I will wank him off at the same time.

That sounds good sexystockings my OH would love to that with the swing, are the swing good

doggy fashion for us and side saddles to.but having a love swing sounds very good too

easy_tiger wrote:

sexystockings wrote:

If Im doing the OH with the strap on we use the love swing and I will wank him off at the same time.

That sounds good sexystockings my OH would love to that with the swing, are the swing good

Its awesome but you get what you pay for, we picked one of these up off ebay for £100 in black and purple

http://www.hawthornelifestyle.co.uk/

We had tried cheaper versions as I worked in the adult toy industry a few years ago and they were OK but the Hawthorne is in a different league.

Certainly takes lovemaking to another level and the positions you can achive give some mindblowing orgasms.

mm sounds good thankxs for the info sexy stockings

sexystockings wrote:

easy_tiger wrote:

sexystockings wrote:

Its awesome but you get what you pay for, we picked one of these up off ebay for £100 in black and purple

http://www.hawthornelifestyle.co.uk/

We had tried cheaper versions as I worked in the adult toy industry a few years ago and they were OK but the Hawthorne is in a different league.

Certainly takes lovemaking to another level and the positions you can achive give some mindblowing orgasms.

Thanks for that sexystockingsExternal Media

easy_tiger wrote:

Thanks for that sexystockingsExternal Media

Might get it out next weekend and take some pics. If there are any clean enough I will upload them

oops watch out for the anti fun squad!!!

As of three days ago, I have a new favourite way!

I've always liked it doggie or flat on my front, but now I have not only discovered that I like it when I'm on top too but that being flat on my front with him rotated round about 45 degrees so he's lying slightly across me blew both our minds. We took a good long time over it, I think I'd got a bit wimpy and forgotten how good anal makes me feel. Rediscovering it was awesome. Definitely don't want to get out of practice again!

SS xx

SweetSubmission wrote:

As of three days ago, I have a new favourite way!

I've always liked it doggie or flat on my front, but now I have not only discovered that I like it when I'm on top too but that being flat on my front with him rotated round about 45 degrees so he's lying slightly across me blew both our minds. We took a good long time over it, I think I'd got a bit wimpy and forgotten how good anal makes me feel. Rediscovering it was awesome. Definitely don't want to get out of practice again!

SS xx

that sounds like a fun one to try out! how have you been anyway SS? apart from having awesome anal sex ;)

Lying on my back, my hips propped up on a pillow.

i liked doing my ex gf where she was on her back then rolled her legs over her head so her ass was in the air. whats the move called ??

im the same as julie L but also like it doggy

rebecca69 wrote:

Just out of intrest which position do you do/prefer anal in?

Whether thats your guy giving it to you?

Or doing your guy with a Butt Plug or Strap On?

Personally I am one for doggy!

Is that for giving or taking? ;) Personaly, i prefere sitting up.. so, er cowboy style, i suppose!

Doggy fashion please. Not my favourite thing though. Prefer it in my mouth or pussy. X

side ways or head down in the pilows legs spread,she likes to do me doggy though

I love it doggy position but my front half is flat on the bed with my bum in the air... i call it dippy dog.

I also like it when I'm lying flat on my front and so is he... :)

another fave is upright holding onto the headboard... :)

When I do anal with H, its normally in Doggystyle, or slight variations of it.

However, when H pegs me, im lyin on the edge of the bed with pillows under by back, hits by P-spot better that way i find.