Which products are lacking review at LH

Hey guys and girls,

just wondering is there anywhere on the LH site which is lacking a review when you have wanted to purchase a product? Just a thought that if some of us have had an experience with a particular toy, lubricant etc that we could add to the site for others?

I know most of us review after we receive an item but iv got plenty in my cupboard I need to add to the site And wondering where I should start!

Chastity cage reviews would be appreicated :D

I am anxious to try one, but dont really have the funds to waste so getting as much info as possible

Sbct, you can always return the cage for a full refund if you aren't happy with it and therefore get another one :)

Sxleksaker wrote:

Sbct, you can always return the cage for a full refund if you aren't happy with it and therefore get another one :)

This ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

You have 365 days to return a product if it's not suitable for you x

A lot of the new lingerie. Most pieces used to go up for testing when I first joined so there'd always be at least one review to refer to, but since they stopped sending out as much non own-brand lingerie it's a bit of a guessing game as to whether something will fit or not. I have quite a few I need to review still!

NatandTom wrote:

A lot of the new lingerie. Most pieces used to go up for testing when I first joined so there'd always be at least one review to refer to, but since they stopped sending out as much non own-brand lingerie it's a bit of a guessing game as to whether something will fit or not. I have quite a few I need to review still!

I agree, never see lingerie on the testers list, just secret squirrels on their own brand.

It seems a lot of the lingerie is missing a review which is annoying as that's the one thing you need to make sure fits well. Hopefully we can entice anyone who has made a purchase to do the review. Just want to point out this post is to make sure if anyone has anything in certain catergories to get reviewing! Haha

I agree about the lack of new line lingerie review's, it's ashame because a few reviews are essential to the majority of my purchases.

Maybe Lovehoney powers at be could use these lingerie pieces as offer e-mails, dotds and testers? I imagine it'd help sales xxx

I've got a couple of dress-up items which only had a couple of reviews last time I checked, aswell as lingerie which I've not got round to reviewing too. Im getting some reviews done so will bear this thread in mind and review lower reviewed items after ive finished the ones in progress👍Can't think of ought else we own lacking reviews as most our purchases are already highly reviewed when we choose them xxx

I'm in agreement about the lingerie, but it's probably a cost thing. I have lost a little weight and I have treated myself to 3 different pieces of lingerie since, and sadly none of the. Have fit and they have all gone back. I feel really bad about this. I find it really hard to know about the cup sizes of items more than anything. Im a 36g and it seems none of the items actually acomodate a larger than D cup bust.

I have been looking for a teddy, or chemise with underwired cups, lace or detail to the body to hide my still wobbly bits. I'm still hopeful I might find an item that meets my requirements.