Which sex & sex toy related words do you hate?

I could add a list of pretty vile terms for lady bits but nobody really wants to read them. I was wondering though; does any really woman call her bits; "my sex"?

PokingFun wrote:

My partner struggles with literacy so I can't really comment on this one, because already I'm slightly offended by the sheer hatred on people's uses of words.

Maybe there are some who struggle to spell vulva or vagina or clitoris? So then, using the shorter "slang" words are used more frequently than the proper terms.

I'm not just talking text talk, I mean, text talk becomes every day talk in conversations.

Admittedly, there are some terms that are probably a bit grotesque, but surely that's a personal thing? If people want to use the terms, let them. Don't hate.

There's no offence intended. I'm not telling anyone NOT to use these words, I just found it funny when I was writing a review how much I hated having to write 'dildo' and I was curious if anyone else irrationally can't stand certain words. Everyone's entitled to their own views and I'm not trying to control anyones use of language.

DONG.

Dong, lady/man bits, dildo's pretty dreadful, vague references like '(I touched it to) my wetness/warmth', gash is vile but I haven't actually heard anyone say it in about five years. I find cutesy stuff like tutu and foo-foo and froo to be nauseating. Ugh. Oh, and 'licked out' always makes me think of someone licking chicken bones clean or something but I think I'm alone in that one, haha.

I hate:

-Gash

-Muff

-Vag

-Snatch

-Hot Dogging (For those who don't know, placing the penis between butt cheeks)

-Douche

-Hate people who call their vagina their "flower". Ugh.

-Pegging

That's just off the top of my head. I'm sure there's more.

Secretty +1 on all of yours.

I'm reading erotica at the moment and the author refers to her genitals as "my sex" too. I don't get it! Took me ages to understand what she meant...

I wouldnt say i have any strong dislike for particular words, but i do struggle sometimes when i write reviews (and i suppose the erotic authors do too) as to what words are acceptable!

im trying two include more in depth detail about how toys are working for me (as some of mine are a bit too focused on the actual toy itself rather than the effect it has), but im not entirely sure what words we can use!

i want a healthy balance that isnt either too dirty and would get banned, or too mechanical and sound like a sexual encylopaedia!

i know its not that dirty but i actually hate the word knickers i dunno why i just do

Plenty of words I don't like but I use some the the cheap slang words more. Using the proper medical words feels wrong to me. It's going to be difficult for someone to come up with an acceptable words for these hates.

I can put up with most words/phrases but not 'slut', 'gash' or 'c***t' - just really horrible sounding terms, or at least they are to me.

I think this is a great topic, because of how the same thing has opposite effects. My OH loves me calling her slut or bitch, yet she hates the word panties, and hates the word pegging even more. The main issue is that we have not found a suitable replacement word for pegging.

This is a really interesting thread because it's so subjective and dependent on personal preferences and experiences.

I find vagina and penis too clinical and anatomical for me in an arousing situation- more than happy to use them when speaking to a medical professional, but I find it a turn off when I'm talking to my boyfriend about what we would like to do. We tend to use pussy and cock, some people will find these words fine, others will dislike them- such is life!

i tend to dislike (not a fan of the word hate either) words that are basically derogatory to either gender. My ex husband was very verbally abusive and used to call me a c**t almost daily, so will never be comfortable using or hearing this word ( I still shudder if someone uses it in conversation), similarly the word 'gash' to me makes me think it's being used to describe something that looks displeasing, but again- if that sort of language is what gets you going then go for it!

I hate the word (dong) it sound so repulsing also
Twat
Tits
Dick
Ball sack
pussy (only when my partner uses the word lol)

Gash and creampie for me. Esp gash, eurgh.

Oh and rat.

Dirty little c**t - that one gets me when books mention it too much

Cum....Gash...Clitty...Spunk

To name a few! I think with me i have alot of phrases i dont like

"Juices". Really?????

Dong and Anus are my top two, probably. Third would be 'hubby.' It's not especially sexual but it's really common in cuckolding erotica for some reason and I hate it. With fiery passion.

"Seed" or "Filling you with my seed" - Just makes me cringe.. yucky

"Her sex" - This has been used in a lot of erotic books I have read. It just makes me want to go through the book and cross it out!! But usually as soon as it pops up, down goes the book.

Clunge/Flaps/Fanny - Not so offensive but just a total turn off

"Her inner goddess" - FSOG, I hate hate hate this term with a passion, god damn woman! Inner goddess?! so cringey. This is another word I was so tempted to black marker in the books as I read.

Tits. And all variants.