White hold ups good quality

Looking for decent quality bridal white hold ups for my gf that stay held up,only bought her from local shops and are complete garbage they ladder too.
Any suggestions.

Hi, I’m not sure what LH stock but their holdups are good quality, but people won’t be able to recommend items from other brands due to the forum rules.

Good luck finding some :blush:

1 Like

While hold ups are convenient- if you need to wear bridal lingerie wear suspenders and stockings as more comfortable and less chance of falling down

There are some beautiful white stockings and suspenders- I can assure you - it’s a game changer :stockings:

5 Likes

Bridal lingerie should definitely be stockings and suspenders attached either to a suspender belt or a white Basque.

1 Like

Have you checked out the Bridal lingerie on the website?
I do agree with the above comments that stockings with a suspender belt are a lot more comfortable and secure (in my opinion) than hold ups, but there are some holdups included in the blue link I’ve shared.

3 Likes

i agree with others wear either a suspender or Basque with real stockings - these both look fab but a nice gift for your partner to unwrap on your wedding day

2 Likes