White linen trousers

I guess this is not directly linked to lingerie, but I was wondering if people like to wear white linen trousers? I love mine, which is very brave (or daft?!) given I have young children :man_facepalming: what underwear do you wear with yours? I find a pair of briefs is really obvious. So try to wear a smaller thong. But I was horrified to look behind me in a shop when I was trying on some shoes and in the mirror saw my behind and there was no doubt what the sales assistant was getting a full eyeful of my choice of underwear. He did give me a knowing smile!! Is there any subtle choice with white linen or do you just have to wear it with confidence?

2 Likes

Apparently the best colour bra to wear under white tops (so it doesn’t show through) is supposedly not white but skin tone (whatever yours may be). So maybe the same goes for undies. I guess the style depends on personal preference.

2 Likes

The people I know that wear white linen trousers seem to accept you are just going to show anything, so what you wear under them, make it nice, something you’d be happy to be seen and wear it with confidence.

4 Likes

While on vacation recently my wife had a couples outfit for us to wear out in the evening that was all white for her and me. She wore a tan colored thong that blended in well. Her pants were semi loose around her butt and you could not see her thong. The thong was basically for some privacy up front and not lines in the back. She looked great! My pants were more loose fitting and I wore pair of those ice shear white briefs, very thin stretchy, worked well.

2 Likes

Guess the best choice is to wear white underwear or nude tones so it’s less noticed :thinking:

1 Like

Thanks for your helpful comments. It would seem, from a recent shopping trip anyway, that linen is rather popular at the moment. I just hope us here in England can perhaps get a half decent summer to enjoy them :weary::rofl:

Somebody has got to say it: have you thought about no underwear?

2 Likes

I love the idea of no underwear, but I’m circumcised and find having no underwear can be rather uncomfortable. So always prefer to have some on, even if barley there :rofl:

Reminds me of a clip i saw online, a guy strokes his partners ass with Nutella on his finger just as she’s going out in white trousers!

1 Like

For me i love the idea of wearing noticeable underwear under white linen trousers the main thrill of it for me being i love to see people faces and see how many people actually notice what i am wearing

2 Likes