Who buys the toys in your relationship

We decide together which to try and buy

Before I was single I bought them on my account but we both picked and he would pay for half them. Now I'm single I obviously buy them all, although I guess I can hopr for a surprise one day xx

Me, hubby wouldn't know where to start!

We buy each other toys my Oh has his own wish list I buy stuff for him he knows what I like so he buys me stuff

I buy them all, but would love to get a surprise from him one day from my wishlist- i emailed it so that he knows what to buy to avoid disappointment. ;)

Me! but if there's something I want sometimes my partner will buy it for me :)

There's only me to buy for so i buy them all then only have myself to blame when i buy something that's a load of rubbish

We buy together if I fancy something I will get it he will happliy surprise me but if hes stuck I send a link *hint* *hint* lol just works that way x

I buy most of the toys including for him but when he buys for me I'm never disappointed so ermines it's nice that I don't know what coming and it opens you up to things you may have overlooked!

OH probably buys 70% of them, he loves buying something new for me. He generally does well and if not its usually down to the toy not being as good as he thought rather than him buying the wrong thing.

He likes to surprise me, and I'm more than happy to be surprised :)

I always buy mine and hers, as well as her lingerie. She never buys any of that stuff herself, although I wish she would sometimes. :P

I don't have a relationship as such (more FWB/Swinging partners) and so far we have bought each other toys and gifts off here. I've just bought him a steel cock ring and awaiting eagerly for its arrival ;o)

Lol, he bought me a rabbit, secretly, a few years ago and let me open it at xmas in front of my whole family!
Since discovering LH I buy my own and some for both of us..but mainly for me, although we have found we both like the same things no matter who they were intended for

We have chosen together but it's me that does the buying. Wife likes the surprise.

Definitely me (Jenson) who buys the toys!

Me.The only thing we've both together was a flavored lube.I wish he'd get more involved in the toy shopping,so i'll surprise him with a thing or two just for him,see if it works.

Mostly my hubby does for me

I am definitely the toy buyer in our house. The most he has brought into the bedroom is Lube, Massage oil and maybe one or two mucky DVDs.

Meeee. I usually buy all of them. That's why there is a considerable amount more that I own than him haha

He bought most as treat and then stopped so im buying my own when i can.live the element of suprise