Who buys the toys in your relationship

He bought most as treat and then stopped so im buying my own when i can.love the element of suprise

Me,,, always me... Argh!!

I've subtly tried to ask him to make more of an effort in that department, and the response I usually get is "get what you like and I'll give you the money"... yeah not quite the same.

I'd love to be surprised for once, I'm always the one introducing new things and I can see how excited he is and how much he enjoys it, I'd love to have the chance to feel that way. :(

Boogaloo wrote:

I've subtly tried to ask him to make more of an effort in that department, and the response I usually get is "get what you like and I'll give you the money"... yeah not quite the same.

I'd love to be surprised for once, I'm always the one introducing new things and I can see how excited he is and how much he enjoys it, I'd love to have the chance to feel that way. :(

Same here! I think my partner is scared he'll get it wrong, bless him. Even though there's a substantial wishlist on our profile and he could totally just buy something off there even just on Birthday/holidays...but I know he likely never will so try not to imagine that thrill! Think we have different priorities for gifts lol. But can't help imagining some lovely new lingerie on Valentines or a fun toy we can use together for my Birthday or something...(not that I don't appreciate what he does get me I just want way too many things from here lol!).

I usually buy them as my gf isn't that into toys so its just buying them myself but last year my gf bought me a booty probe thing and some duo balls as a gift which was a nice change x3

Me . I am trhe one who has the LH account . Perhaps as well as she doesn't know I post on the forum ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Boogaloo wrote:

Same here! I think my partner is scared he'll get it wrong, bless him. Even though there's a substantial wishlist on our profile and he could totally just buy something off there even just on Birthday/holidays...but I know he likely never will so try not to imagine that thrill! Think we have different priorities for gifts lol. But can't help imagining some lovely new lingerie on Valentines or a fun toy we can use together for my Birthday or something...(not that I don't appreciate what he does get me I just want way too many things from here lol!).

Same here! I'd be over the moon if he bought me some sexy undies for my birthday or something, or a couples toy/bondage item that we could try together. He is worried about choosing the wrong stuff though, even though I've told him to just go with the flow as I don't always know what I'm doing either! :p

I do appreciate how enthusiastic he is about all of the stuff I introduce, and I like surprising him, but just once... please, just once, can I be surprised too!

We both buy toys, for ourselves and for each other. It's interesting to see what we want to try, it's exciting to get a box in the mail that you don't know what's inside..... Funnily enough I bought a paddle last week, hubby thought it was for him to spank me..... I'd bought it for me to spank him!

I've chosen 75% of the toys we own. It was my idea to start buying actual toys, I surpised my OH by buying a dildo to use on her. It was hot, tying her up, blindfolding her and saying "I have a surprise for you".

She does have a few things she added to the order without me knowing about hidden away in our room somewhere. Hasnt got round to showing me them yet.

Mostly though, we look through lovehoney together and decide what we want like that. It's quite a nice way of connecting.

Genearally me but she sometimes would say oh I'd like this or that and I'd surprise her with it or she'll look online and then as me to order it.... so technically I think that still means I'm buying it.....

Usually me, but i have been told not to look at my account history on here! Its my birhday on Sunday EEK!

We sit down and discuss which toys we want to try together and what we want to try for ourselves, which usually leads to some interesting conversations. We love surprising each other but, it can be difficult buying each other surprises as we both access the account so tend to see new orders. Being sneaky about ordering and keeping it a secret just adds to the fun though!

Me. I'm the one who buys 99% of the time. I think I'm more imaginative? Or, I'm less afraid to ask for what I want. He's almost always happy to oblige. He's not timid, he just like me to dictate the fantasies.

Neither me or my partner are into surprises.
We discuss all purchases with each other, including stuff from Lovehoney. Makes for a fun night sometimes, and then she tends to buy them.

I buy most as surprises, though Mrs Yorkie and I have fun browsing together sometimes. The lingerie I get almost always is a surprise, but we do discuss toys often.

When it comes to lingerie, she's happy to wear everything I buy, but it tends to be pretty demure and elegant for the most (rather than fetishwear, crotchless or roleplaying clothes).

Always me.

Sometimes we sit and look through them together to make a choice, or him to approve, but at the end of the day it's me that primarily uses them, so I get what I want.

I've asked if he wants to, or if he wants toys for himself and he just isn't bothered.
He has bought me some lingerie and nipple pasties from here though, but that was more because I was super duper poor and they were discontinued :')

It'd be nice to be surprised or him take a bit more initiative, but eh, I can't argue too much.

The account is mine and I do most of the shopping, but only when I have permission. My OH will instruct me to buy certain things, or he'll put stuff in the basket then ask me to come choose something and other times he'll shove me away from the laptop and add things to my orders, often taking my stuff out cos he's nice like that :P

I have bought nearly all the toys. My husband has bought me some lingerie from here in the past but it didn't fit so had to go back. I think that put him off making surprise purchases.

It's always me purachsing toys whether it's for just myself, the two of us and even for him. Defiantly would love for him to purchase something, but I supposed the toys are more something I enjoy than he does.

Always me as reviewing/blogging was my hobby. Until recently, he didn't really express much interest in using toys together and tbh I wasn't that fussed as things were fantastic as they were and toys were there for me during solo times in the week (we're long distance but hopefully chaing that soon!)

When I started blogging last year he got curious and now absolutely loves using toys with me, so much he'll be the one to suggest it before me 98% of the time.

He's not into male masturbation sleeves (yet - I kind of find the thought of a clear Fleshlight really hot) but we have finally got into strap on sex/pegging - I think I might get him to pick out a new cock for me when he's ready to size up ;D

Me :)