Who else hates pink?

I hate pink! Even though I am a girly girl, I hate anything pink, it's such a tacky colour in my opinion. I stick to my favourite colours, black, grey, blue & white. I love the idea of blue coloured toys! ^_^

Don't care what colour it is so long as it makes me scream like a banshee at the end!!! 😉😨😅😆

I hate pink, I hate purple and I hate black! That kind of makes for most of the market in terms of sex toys, so I find that I just have to buy toys purely for function. I also hate that the default colour for bondage equipment and fetishwear is black! I mostly look at independent stores on Etsy for beautiful bondage gear, as there tends to be more options in terms of colour. At the moment, I have some absolutely stunning kit by Paul Seville on the Coco De Mer site, it's electric blue snakeskin but the kit just isn't quite as advanced as I would like at times.

Awww come on guys, surely you can't hate this!? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31111

Pink's not my favourite colour, but it could be worse! Colour is not the most important factor in choosing a toy for me, anyways :P

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

Awww come on guys, surely you can't hate this!? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31111

Pink's not my favourite colour, but it could be worse! Colour is not the most important factor in choosing a toy for me, anyways :P

I know it's shallow, but I honestly wouldn't buy it because of the colour. There are some lovely Icicles dildos, too. I'd buy them if they weren't pink. :(

I like pink *shrugs* ....but to be fair, if it gets me to where I need to be ? I don't give a damn what colour it is ! Lol

I am no big friend of colour pink (unlike, for example, my Mum - our house is pale pink and my parents' bedroom walls are deep pink... eeek) but functions and/or shape are something I find far more important.

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

Pink and a flower !!??? Shudder!! Absolutely not for me, never - not when there are enough comparable products in other colours and styles available, often enough for less money ( http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/butt-plugs/glass-butt-plugs/ ). (Not to mention the fact that I still don't see the point of non-vibrating butt plugs...)

I don't mind pink. I do love purple and have several purple toys these days, but would still like to see more colours, blues, reds, greens or maybe orange. Lelo have these colours, but Lelo is way out of my price range.

I like pink, but I would like more other colour options. I have a lot of pink things because I prefer colour to black and white. And red just makes me think of the 1980s, so often pink is the best option I have.

I'm not the biggest fan of pink, but I wouldn't say no to a decent looking toy because it was pink. I prefer darker colours like black and purple.

I don't mind fushia toys - that can look good. Pastel pink plastic / silicone - bit meh.

But blush or rose coloured glass can be beautiful.

Can't say it bothers us one way or the other, though coincidentally we do not have any really pink toys in the toy box..

Kinda wish my glass tentacle dildo wasn't pink...don't mind the glass rose butt plug being pink tho'

I’ve managed to avoid all pink toys...so far. I don’t like pink. I’m not a pink person (apart from the singer, I love her!) and have not bought a certain toy because it’s pink. I bought black rabbit ears from LH and the closest I’ve got to pink in the Mantric range and some of the LH own brand stuff that’s purple. No to pink!

My wife and I would never buy any baby pink toy. Colour is important for both of us. Neon hot pink, coral, fuschia; maybe. Would have to be great toys though! ;D

I don’t mind pink! I have a really good mix of colours in my toy bag and have numerous shades of pink. I think they look good!

I dont understand the hate for pink! Pink is great...

Also (I've said in another theread) if you click on the 'underwear for men' you cant find a pink item?! whats that about >.<

Also not a pink fan but do have a couple which are inoffensive - one is glass and the other a combo of colors. I really hate skintones and white.

I don't hate pink, but it's definitely at the bottom of the colour choice when it comes to sex toys, I've never understood why it's such a popular colour. If it was the only colour choice for a toy I desperately wanted then I'd get it, but if there's any choice then pink will not be the one that goes in the basket!