Who else loves their chest?

I’m in your position. If I recall correctly I was once a 34F and after dieting I was a 32E/F. Losing 3 inches of my waist taking me to 31" and losing 3" on my butt taking me to 42" I really didn’t want to to diet anymore because I didn’t want to lose my boobs. Gaining about 10kg brought me to a 34GG and my butt is currently 48" so I know I gain a lot in my boobs and butt, but my waist is around 36" which I hate.

So next week is my liposuction surgery to get rid of my chubby stomach but I can keep my big boobs and huge butt, so I’m giving myself the benefits of both. Gaining weight in future will only make my boobs and butt bigger since I was growing 1 cup size a month as I purposefully gained. Last May I was a 34DD and by December I was a 34G.

1 Like

Massive congrats @TRANSformation, sounds like you’ve really found your body.

I personally am definitely a boob man. Its lucky I am a man as if I was a woman, I’d literally get no work done haha

2 Likes

I seem to be very lucky in that I’ve lost a layer of fat off my body, but it hasn’t come off my boobs. So my band size keeps going down and my cup size keeps going up. Husband very happy.

6 Likes

You are very lucky, I on the other hand lose weight from my whole body so will definitely see my breast go down a size if I lose weight. Its not too much of a change but its that they feel like they become a bit deflated looking to me! My OH thinks I’m mad but we all know our bodies and notice change. My OH likes my size so no diet needed for right now.
Also congratulations @TRANSformation for your boobs size increase, good luck with the lipo. X

3 Likes

Everyone!
(sorry got over excited and mis read the question - I’m generally rubbish at reading)
In the absence of having any, I answered “Who loves boobs?”
Where’s the ‘who loves their chest thread?’ - I can contribute

2 Likes

Edited title to make the thread more inclusive :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Like a lot of the other posting, I have got used to mine. Ii’s never going to be massively hunky but I’m hoping to stick with the ‘athletic’ look for as long as I can :slight_smile:
I like having a hairy chest too as paradoxically maybe, I like the ‘manly’ look :grin:

3 Likes

I like mine! Small enough to be able to live in bralettes but big enough to be a good handful, and when I do actually wear a bra (normally to go out out) I have a nice cleavage.

I don’t get much enjoyment out of them sexually but my OH sure does and he’s forever coming up behind me and just cupping/groping/jiggling them :joy:

3 Likes

Now it’s been changed to chest I don’t mind mine, would prefer it a little less hairy, its the wobbly bit under it that I need to work on! Working hard on my summer bikini body!! :grin::grin::grin: X

1 Like

For my age i think it’s ok!

2 Likes

I used to have small boobs (36B) which after having kids went to a 36C and eventually 38C. Then I don’t know whether it was gaining weight or hormone related but they went to a 38D after I had surgery a couple of years ago. Although I’ve lost weight from my waist, the boobs haven’t gone down, which is fine by me as I like them the way they are now :joy:

6 Likes

Yeah I am totally not a fan of my nipple hairs, we shaved them off once so they could get a bit more attention.

2 Likes

Absolutely hate my chest. Have literally never liked having boobs. They’re great on other women but for me personally, can’t stand them. Hope to one day have them reduced or removed, but it’s a bit of a pipe dream at the moment, so I just try to ignore them as much as possible.

1 Like

edited by mod

To me I think there the perfect size for me 44E, hubby loves them groping, cupping and jiggling them and always doing it no matter where we are :rofl: I love it when we’re sat on the sofa and he puts his up my top and plays with them and plays with my nipple’s :ok_hand::sweat_drops:

3 Likes

I absolutely love my partners.

32DD a perfect handful for me, perfect shape and perfectly pert!

Amazing!:heart:

2 Likes

I love my tits too! I was afraid to do it for several years and thought that the operation might go badly, and in general, this was the main reason for my experiences. But then my friend turned to Breast Augmentation and I decided to do it with her. It turned out that this was a simple operation; for me, it went very quickly and without side effects. Now I love to admire my boobs in the bathroom, and I think I was foolish when I didn’t dare to do it before.

2 Likes

I do love my boobs just wish they would work…. Doesn’t matter what my OH does it just doesn’t turn me on, love him playing with them and he gets my nipples really hard but still down stairs is a dry as a bone​:unamused:

Yeah, starting to look better after the car crash but one nip is now lower than the other
I’ll take it
:slight_smile:

1 Like