Who goes commando and why?

VirginAngel wrote:

The only time i don't have underwear on is while showering or on the toilet. Ever since i hit 12ish and puberty kicked off with discharge i can't stand the damp feeling, so its underwear and pantyliners 24/7 over here. I'm sure my irrational fear of incontinence and germphobia play a part too as i don't do anything less than fully dressed, no topless, lounging in underwear and definitely never naked. I think it's psycological, like if i don't have clothes on it's increasing the risk i'll spontaneously lose bladder control, i'm agitated, almost panicky until i have my underwear on.

I don't experience this to the degree that I imagine you do, but I can empathise a little bit with it - sometimes I feel physically uncomfortable not wearing underwear, but for me it's a health anxiety thing, always worried about what's 'normal' for there, which kind of encompasses worries about bladder control and stuff. Some days I just decide it's too much of a fight with my anxiety and put the underwear on to try not to notice it.

Last year, I think, whilst shopping with my wife in a well known chain, their jeans had a lable stating "underwear optional" made me smile.

I like the feeling of wearing a dress with no panties underneath, especially in the summer, it makes me feel sexy and free! but my dresses are not too short and don't reveal anything so only I know ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I'll wear nothing under a long skirt which is nice as no one else knows except my hubby. Not so keen under trousers or jeans but I'll sometimes take them off in the toilet if we're out for lunch and pop them in his lap when I get back to the table.. Works like a charm, he's raring to go in seconds!

I got to say being touched through my trousers while im going commando gives me a much more enjoyable feeling.

I rarely where underwear around the house . Thats about the only time i go commando

Love going commando - feels great on super smooth balls, and get lots of rubbing action too! concealing it can be an issue at times though haha

my wife loves to go out in short dresses and no panties .![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

LadyS wrote:

Okay so looks like I'm a total weirdo for actually opting to wear knickers most of the time, lol x

Going commando outdoors makes me feel a little bit naughty and quite daring should i then begin to grow in my trousers/jeans etc.

There is no room for normal in here, lol.

fizzy wrote:

I rarely where underwear around the house . Thats about the only time i go commando

Where do you live, lol.

Given that you girls haven't got "anything" to contain as such, makes me wonder why you do wear anything, maybe it's something from the past like say modesty or to keep you warm? although I can understand if you've got something on that's close fitting say, for comfort, but that's then todays fashion? maybe you're trying to tease us guy's, NO VPL= are you wearing any knickers at all? I'm quite happy to have a look, to try and decide!

I very rarely wear pants. I just don't find them comfy at all. I will wear them if I am wearing a skirt that day but thats the only time.

It's normally because I've forgotten to bring any clean pants

Frequently go commando esp in summer under floaty skirts cooler and a bit naughty.

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

Given that you girls haven't got "anything" to contain as such, makes me wonder why you do wear anything, maybe it's something from the past like say modesty or to keep you warm? although I can understand if you've got something on that's close fitting say, for comfort, but that's then todays fashion? maybe you're trying to tease us guy's, NO VPL= are you wearing any knickers at all? I'm quite happy to have a look, to try and decide!

Well you know women have issues with being a bit dry down below, I have the exact opposite. So I feel damp a lot if I don't wear knickers. I think the world is just too damn sexy for me, keeps me on the burn all the time I reckon ;) x

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

The obvious reason would be periods :P as for the rest of the month I can't speak for others but since i hit puberty and started getting discharge I've been uncomfortable with the dampness if i don't wear a liner, but i think i have a heavier discharge than most. Plus i found it kind of bleached any non white underwear. Stress incontinence is also common, particularly after childbirth (think i read 50% of natural birth results in it) so many women wear sanitary protection for that, which requires underwear. I can't imagine seams in pants, particularly jeans, would be very comfy either, and in skirts could leave you feeling exposed if you're not a bit of a thrill seeker/exhibitionist.

Pants are what stop ladies' bits falling out if they do any heavy lifting. I think.

I literally never wear plants! Unless I'm dressing up in lingerie.
Maybe I'm strange I really don't know.

MissM22 wrote:

I literally never wear plants!

Not even grass skirts?![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Haha!
When the occasion arises for a grass skirt I'll let you know ;) x